i really want to get the KEYone. i upgraded my line back in DEC for the Pixel XL, which costs me $15/mo for 24mo. Verizon applies a $17.xx credit to my account every month. am i able to remove my sim and put it into my KEYone, if i get it unlocked on Amazon? or can my wife use my Pixel with her SIM? does anyone know?

thank you,
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    05-30-17 06:14 PM
    As long as your devices are (carrier) unlocked you can use your devices with the one sim card, but only one device at a time.
    I recently changed carriers and in the process got a free Galaxy S8. If the device is owned free and clear and is unlocked you should have no problem. Only if you're buying a device from the carrier (monthly payments) will they keep it locked for obvious reasons
    I have my Passport and a Galaxy S8. I can switch out the sim on either device. I didn't mention that I had a BlackBerry
    As for the Pixel and her sim.. unless you're on the same account (several devices on the same plan) you won't be able to switch
    But to be sure, ask your carrier. It's all legal !!
    ikalinin likes this.
    05-30-17 09:14 PM
    i was afraid it was 'fishy'
    but i chatted w/ VZW yesterday and i guess it doesnt matter what you do w/ the phone.. as long as you pay the agreement, you're fine.. as long as the phone is not traded in before termination of agreement you're good to do whatever you want with it..

thanks!
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    05-31-17 09:28 AM