I just notice that the priv has a bit of a curve and it doesn't look like curved glass it looks like the screen is curved as well
    05-26-17 11:42 PM
    No, perfectly flat, just the edge is curved
    05-26-17 11:55 PM
    I just notice that the priv has a bit of a curve and it doesn't look like curved glass it looks like the screen is curved as well
    The curve doesn't affect the "normal" display, and text and images and don't wrap around the curve.

Quite simply, it's easier to hold and you get a charging status bar on the edge.

It was engineered perfectly here.
    05-27-17 12:09 AM
    Correct, the screen does have a small curve on it. It's not very much, but if you purposefully swipe slowly from right to left, you can see apps bend over the edges. Looks very cool 😃

Blackberry advertised at launch that the Priv has a 5.4” dual-curved*touch*screen. They specifically mentioned the curved screen and not curved glass 😃.
    Mirko935 likes this.
    05-27-17 03:21 AM
    It took you a year and a half to notice that?
    No, perfectly flat, just the edge is curved
    Nope, the edge of the screen is curved, just like on Samsungs.
    Looks very cool 😃
    I agree.
    xandros9 and Matty like this.
    05-27-17 04:19 AM
    Thanks and I agree it looks cool and no I just got it 5 months ago he hehe and yea I just slowly swiped the home screen and it does have this waterfall effect it's so cool sorry I'm a bit new to this I owned iPhonea ever since and it's never been this cool!
    Mirko935 likes this.
    05-27-17 06:10 AM
    Does make it difficult to by screen protectors tho
    xandros9 likes this.
    05-27-17 08:32 AM
    100% agree
    05-27-17 08:37 AM
    Going to have the same issue with the KEYone curved edges although I have ordered a tempered Glass for mine. The glass has arrived the phone should be here this week
    Matty likes this.
    05-27-17 08:54 AM
    Going to have the same issue with the KEYone curved edges
    There are just so many pros about the KEYone that I'm happy to overlook the issue with screen protectors not fitting easily. Cant wait to get my hands on one. Hopefully yours arrives a day early! That would be a lovely surprise. I think Ill just get a nice Blackberry Pouch or smart flip cape to protect the screen.
    Carjackd likes this.
    05-27-17 01:36 PM
    There are just so many pros about the KEYone that I'm happy to overlook the issue with screen protectors not fitting easily. Cant wait to get my hands on one. Hopefully yours arrives a day early! That would be a lovely surprise. I think Ill just get a nice Blackberry Pouch or smart flip cape to protect the screen.
    I agree 100 percent!
    Matty likes this.
    05-27-17 01:38 PM
    No, just look for the Stouch 3D screen protectors. There are also others as well. Two of them for $14.95 on Amazon.

And someone asked if it took someon that long to notice if the screen was curved...the answer is yes. I didn't know until today that the words curved around the edge of the screen. DUH!!
    05-27-17 01:43 PM
    No, just look for the Stouch 3D screen protectors. There are also others as well. Two of them for $14.95 on Amazon.

And someone asked if it took someon that long to notice if the screen was curved...the answer is yes. I didn't know until today that the words curved around the edge of the screen. DUH!!
    Tried them on my Priv, they don't fit well. I would expect the same with KEYone tempered Glass
    05-27-17 02:17 PM