[INFO]Don't get burned by Factory Reset Protection, read this before installing!!!

Using Factory Reset Protection (FRP) on the BlackBerry device powered by Android[/INFO]

Don't install an older OS on top of a newer one, you have a very high chance of bricking your phone. If you need an autoloader newer than what's here, you'd have to contact BlackBerry support.

BB Knowledge Base article: How to reload the BlackBerry powered by Android OS on the smartphone

BlackBerry have released autoloaders for the DTEK60; factory images, plus a fastboot executable and the necessary .bat/.sh files to load the images. If your device gets bricked, or if your update schedule is thrown off, or whatever.

Instructions are in the Knowledge Base article above, if you need them. Be warned, it will wipe your stuff.

Available autoloaders on BlackBerry's site:

MARSHMALLOW
    EVERYONE
    AAW609 (March 2018 update)

BB's list

Mirrors and old autoloaders: http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...rchive-943672/ (the DTEK60 folder)
    Last edited by thurask; 05-30-18 at 03:40 PM.
    10-26-16 02:36 PM
    Thanks thurask you are an irreplaceable member of this community
    00stryder and moonflyer like this.
    10-26-16 02:54 PM
    And the first one is up: AAH148.

Now this can be stickied.
    11-01-16 02:33 PM
    Note that if you remove the Google account from the phone before you reset it the protection is disabled. I have tested this on my Priv and it never prompted me for my old account info.
    11-02-16 01:06 PM
    11-15-16 04:18 PM
    12-25-16 02:14 PM
    01-28-17 03:44 PM
    Thank you for the info.
    01-29-17 08:28 AM
    02-13-17 04:40 PM
    03-23-17 09:45 PM
    When is the next autoloader expected with security on May?
    05-08-17 04:31 AM
    Not available yet
    05-08-17 05:27 AM
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    00stryder likes this.
    05-08-17 04:40 PM
    05-19-17 08:11 AM
    Can anyone please point me to the _initial_ DTEK60 autoloader (AAG607)?
    09-08-17 06:13 AM
    my build number is AA0562. how do i know which autoloader to get ?
    11-17-17 03:37 PM
    Can anyone please point me to the _initial_ DTEK60 autoloader (AAG607)?
    They are useless now. You can only go back 1 build or so.
    11-17-17 03:55 PM
    Dear sir/madam,
    I have a blackberry Dtek60 with IMEI number of [deleted by moderator].
    I had a big battery discharge problem with my phone. Sometimes it discharged quickly and in some case it shutting down with 20% battery charge. For this reason, I contact with blackberry help on twitter. They advise me :
    " Kindly perform a software reload on the device, however, please be advised that it will delete all the information that you have on the device. That is why, kindly check this link on how to back up your device using BlackBerry Content Transfer, Unable to backup using Content Transfer . Once done, kindly reload your device using this link, How to reload the BlackBerry smartphone powered by Android OS . After the reload is done, check the behavior of the device within 24-48 hours. Do not restore anything yet on the said time frame, then revert back to us for the result. Thank you. ^CM".
    I did the same and now I can just insert to Bootloader Menu and Android OS do not load at all. One person who knows about blackberry phone said that this link is related to Prive models and you need the last version of bootloader of Dtek60. And this bootloader is not released for download yet. Now this person do not respond me anymore. Please help me to solve this problem. This is my business phone.
    Regards,
    Mojtaba
    My email: [deleted by moderator]
    Last edited by Ecm; 01-20-18 at 02:26 PM.
    01-20-18 05:30 AM
    Dear sir/madam,
    I have a blackberry Dtek60 with IMEI number of [deleted by moderator].
    I had a big battery discharge problem with my phone. Sometimes it discharged quickly and in some case it shutting down with 20% battery charge. For this reason, I contact with blackberry help on twitter. They advise me :
    " Kindly perform a software reload on the device, however, please be advised that it will delete all the information that you have on the device. That is why, kindly check this link on how to back up your device using BlackBerry Content Transfer, Unable to backup using Content Transfer . Once done, kindly reload your device using this link, How to reload the BlackBerry smartphone powered by Android OS . After the reload is done, check the behavior of the device within 24-48 hours. Do not restore anything yet on the said time frame, then revert back to us for the result. Thank you. ^CM".
    I did the same and now I can just insert to Bootloader Menu and Android OS do not load at all. One person who knows about blackberry phone said that this link is related to Prive models and you need the last version of bootloader of Dtek60. And this bootloader is not released for download yet. Now this person do not respond me anymore. Please help me to solve this problem. This is my business phone.
    Regards,
    Mojtaba
    My email: [deleted by moderator]
    There is no resolution.

Send for repair.
    01-20-18 02:52 PM
    Hi,
    Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, the support team on Twitter is not responding.Do you have any email address of company's support team?
    01-21-18 06:53 AM
    Hi,
    Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, the support team on Twitter is not responding.Do you have any email address of company's support team?
    /blackberry-android-os-f456/blackberry-mobile-support-directory-1113727/
    01-21-18 08:21 AM
    Hi All!
    I need your advises: I purchased dtek 60 in Dubai last year in august from one of the shops. Then I used it several times till March 2018 mostly using via wifi. And recently I wanted to check with it something in internet but forgot the password. And after 10 times wrong tries it wiped all data and restored factory mode. And so first page then was opened was "Welcome" and choose language then asked to insert SIM and then choose wifi and after I did all and pushed "next" it came out in 2 seconds "could not connect to the internet" . And that happens every time when I try.... And then I found in internet AAQ934 autoloader and downloaded onto my pc and usd drivers and reinstalled in via the fastboot mode but it came out the same problems. Then used AAH148 autoloader but after it the phone did not open and then again loaded AAQ934 which brought the same problems. Is there any one who can let me know why that happens ? Is there any way out of it ? Thank you for all for all your time and help in advance!
    04-02-18 05:49 AM
    Hi All!
    I need your advises: I purchased dtek 60 in Dubai last year in august from one of the shops. Then I used it several times till March 2018 mostly using via wifi. And recently I wanted to check with it something in internet but forgot the password. And after 10 times wrong tries it wiped all data and restored factory mode. And so first page then was opened was "Welcome" and choose language then asked to insert SIM and then choose wifi and after I did all and pushed "next" it came out in 2 seconds "could not connect to the internet" . And that happens every time when I try.... And then I found in internet AAQ934 autoloader and downloaded onto my pc and usd drivers and reinstalled in via the fastboot mode but it came out the same problems. Then used AAH148 autoloader but after it the phone did not open and then again loaded AAQ934 which brought the same problems. Is there any one who can let me know why that happens ? Is there any way out of it ? Thank you for all for all your time and help in advance!
    The only autoloader that you can use is AAQ934. Anything else will brick your device.

As far as the problem you are describing, I've never heard of that before. Maybe try again without a SIM, and on a different WiFi.
    04-02-18 08:30 AM
    05-08-18 01:19 AM
    Hi,
    my phone had a same problem with you and now it doesnt work anymore.
    I cannot turn on because it restart continuously.
    I think it just need reload the firmware but I dont know if it work and where to download right firmware for dtek60.
    anyone else can help me?
    I will very appriciate for your help.
    thanks in advance.
    05-29-18 12:26 AM
60 123