Steriograms are older than the Blackberry. Some can see them & some can't. But that's not the chalenge here...
    ...Can you create your own 3D Steriogram using your Blackberry?

I will start with "How to see a Steriogram"
    They way I see them is to cross my eyes untill the 2 pictures overlap to create a 3rd picture in the middle. This 3rd picture will be in 3D. (see below)

Walking Downtown In Indianapolis

Now, "How to create a Steriogram"
    First find a subject with various degrees of depth.
    Take your first picture keeping in mind where each item is on your screen (e.g. The lamp pole lines up with the clock on my screen before I clicked to take the picture)
    Next, take 1 step to either the Left or Right & try to take the exact same picture as before (don't forget to line up that light pole - or whatever - exactly the way it was on your screen in the first shot)
    Now place your images side-by-side & cross your eyes to see if you are a success. (you may need to reverse your pictures depending if you took a step to the left or right)

With the pictures in the largest resolution, you will have to shrink them down to get 2 side-by-side on the forums.

Play around & have fun!!!
    The weekend is almost here!
    10-17-08 09:55 AM
    are there 3 pictures?
    11-03-08 07:58 AM
    I must be wierd or something, i can't see it.
    11-03-08 09:34 AM
    I'm suprised the thread came back...NE way. These are viewed just like the Magic-eye posters.

You can Google Steriograms or Magiceye & get diferent viewing suggestions & images. Some can see the 3D image & some can't.

Since this thread came back, here's 1 more steriogram for those with the skills to see them

Have a great day!
    11-03-08 09:45 AM
    I just want to see web cam pics of all the BBers trying to go cross-eyed to see another pic!

Ha ha ha! LOL!
    02-03-09 09:54 PM
    ���������������� ����������� ������ !!! 10000 ����������� �� ���� ���� �� �����!!!

� ���� ���� ���� ,� �� ��� �� ������ ����������?
    ����� ���� � ���.... ����������� ������
    02-23-09 11:24 PM
    It looks like all you have to do is take the same picture and put it next to itself... what am I missing?
    02-25-09 06:16 PM
    Yeah I can't see anything either and I'm pretty good with the magic eye thing....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-09 09:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD