9900 was my favorite BlackBerry. Currently a Note 8.
    Still wishing for a flagship BlackBerry. Probably won't happen but I still wish....
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    03-17-18 03:24 PM
    BlackBerry Classic for me the best phone ever

Posted via my BlackBerry Classic
    03-18-18 03:03 AM
    Android: OnePlus 5T
    Blackberry: Keyone
    iOS: iPhone X
    03-19-18 02:04 PM
    If your are a PKB fan , Keyone . If you are not Oneplus 5T.
    03-20-18 03:58 PM
    All depends on how your question is to be interpreted.

Best cell phone ever (not smart phone) is: Ericsson R520.
    05-19-18 10:44 AM
    Still my BlackBerry Z30.

Posted from my Z30 (10.3.2.2876) LoveBB10Apps - LoveBB10
    05-19-18 10:48 AM
    The phone I made the most out of was the Palm Centro. I took notes in class by typing on the PKB, printed them off towards exam, and kept them organized in my binder. Teachers thought I was just texting but I showed them what I was doing and they trusted me as long as it showed in my work. The stylus was fun. I also sideloaded an emulator and played a lot of NES classics. I think that was probably the phone that I never wanted to let go of.

OS wise would have to be Windows Phone. Everything was subtle and optimized. Although it lacked mainstream app support later, the community really supported it and helped bring functionality with social media apps by third parties. And when Nokia joined on, I was really excited. The phone was just so fun to use and having the hub to integrate twitter and facebook into one area was very convenient, along with the live tiles to see glimpses of information. I felt like I could do a quick glance over without having to scroll through a lot of things just to catch up.
    05-30-18 09:50 AM
    What is the best cellphone based on your using experience?
    Hate me but WindowsPhone 7.5 was the best. Nokia 900.

Sent from a Blackkberry berry Passport somewhere in space.
    cckgz4 likes this.
    05-31-18 12:24 AM
    passport by a million miles, priv could have taken it but it heats up and hangs too much
    06-01-18 04:02 PM
    The phone I made the most out of was the Palm Centro. I took notes in class by typing on the PKB, printed them off towards exam, and kept them organized in my binder. Teachers thought I was just texting but I showed them what I was doing and they trusted me as long as it showed in my work. The stylus was fun. I also sideloaded an emulator and played a lot of NES classics. I think that was probably the phone that I never wanted to let go of.

OS wise would have to be Windows Phone. Everything was subtle and optimized. Although it lacked mainstream app support later, the community really supported it and helped bring functionality with social media apps by third parties. And when Nokia joined on, I was really excited. The phone was just so fun to use and having the hub to integrate twitter and facebook into one area was very convenient, along with the live tiles to see glimpses of information. I felt like I could do a quick glance over without having to scroll through a lot of things just to catch up.
    Agreed.

My Lumia 900 rocked. The People Hub, FB integration, and the UI were the best. I'm still looking for a lighly used 900 to play around with.

Sent from a Blackkberry berry Passport somewhere in space.
    cckgz4 likes this.
    06-01-18 10:10 PM
    Blackberry classic is my all time favourite

Posted via CB10
    I second that. Loved that phone!!
    06-02-18 11:27 AM
    I have a couple of favorite OS10 devices, I will always love the z30, great device and served me well. The passport and the Classic where a close second.

When it comes to the older Blackberry devices, my 7800i Nextel and Bold 9900 will always hold a special place. I traveled the world with my 7800i and it never let me down.
    06-02-18 06:41 PM
    The Passport was perfect for my needs and I loved it. It still works great for phone calls, texts and music.

The KEYone is a pretty good phone and, if you need a physical keyboard, your best option at the moment.
    06-02-18 07:14 PM
    What is the best cellphone based on your using experience?
    I would say Blackberry Bold, I wish they would reissue that phone with 2018 technology.
    06-21-18 12:04 AM
    Motorola Moto G5S
    06-21-18 12:53 AM
    I did like the E71 best, its keyboard was better then the one of the Blackberrys, espeacialy when it comes to Umlauts. Also the Symbian OS was not as bad as many thought. It allowed messing around with the direct audio streams of phone calls, which is not possible on most android devices, not even with root. Also the Java games were ok.
    However, this was in the pre-touchscreen Area.

For touch I liked the Q5 and Blackberry 10, but I think the BB Classic with it's phone keys must be a little bit better.

The Keyone is a great phone for current standards, but it's too big for my taste and Android is not really optimized for keyboard phones.
    06-21-18 08:44 AM
66 123