It should if it is an unlocked UK device as he suggests it is.
    I originally had the bat.exe file work but not execute the data (with lines removal). Now substituted both bat.exe and other. Should I download original mirror and cut/paste. Original file corrupt? Thoughts? And correct. This is carrier unlocked
    01-15-18 10:27 PM
    I originally had the bat.exe file work but not execute the data (with lines removal). Now substituted both bat.exe and other. Should I download original mirror and cut/paste. Original file corrupt? Thoughts? And correct. This is carrier unlocked
    I'm not quite following, but download the file again if you think you messed it up.
    01-15-18 10:42 PM
    Hello

The OTA Updates ( when they are coming : ) ) does not update core GMS applications as Google Play Services and others core Google apps nor core BlackBerry apps.

Does the Autoloader updates to more recent version some core apps (BlackBerry, Google) ? even if I use the Autoloader in a non destructive way ?

If yes it's a good things for me ! (I would like to note previous apps version but I have forgotten)

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Kr,
    Moo
    Last edited by moocan; 01-18-18 at 05:07 PM.
    01-18-18 04:56 PM
    Does the autoloader kill the ims settings on a carrier device thus preventing WiFi calling or or volte?
    01-19-18 06:01 PM
    You need the adb tools and need to configure the script to point to where you have them installed
    01-22-18 10:17 AM
    Is that a locked device on Telus?
    01-24-18 04:01 PM
    Worked fine on my Telus device, and I used the nowipe bat file from the last one I installed - no issues so far. Thanks as always for the updates!
    01-24-18 04:01 PM
    Wouldn't matter either way. AAT166 would work fine.

Although it would put you out of sync with future OTA updates if locked, because Telus is getting AAT498 instead.
    01-24-18 04:05 PM

Although it would put you out of sync with future OTA updates if locked, because Telus is getting AAT498 instead.
    Yeah when though. lol. Telus is reliable to actually send these out.
    01-24-18 04:20 PM
    Yeah when though. lol. Telus is reliable to actually send these out.
    Soon. Universal Autoloader for AAT166 for testing-notable-01.jpg
    01-24-18 04:22 PM
    Yes, locked to Telus. I didn't want to wait for unlocked to be available in Canada.
    01-24-18 04:32 PM

Thankfully I'm used to the autoloader update path and will continue to use it as long as it's posted here. I can't be bothered to wait for OTA updates held up by Telus' 'testing' process. As always, I thank those on CrackBerry that make these updates possible for the rest of us.
    01-24-18 10:32 PM
    Checked: https://tclota.birth-online.de/#keyone
    Finally showing ATT166 coming for PRD-63118-001: Unlocked BBB100-3
    which I am using on Verizon US.
    01-25-18 06:42 AM
    I was sent AAT166 OTA for a BBB100-1 Unlocked running on TMO but now my HUB freezes and will not send email.
    01-25-18 09:17 AM
    After installing this my finger print sensor is totally missing. i'm going to try autoloading the December build.
    01-25-18 09:56 AM
    I was sent AAT166 OTA for a BBB100-1 Unlocked running on TMO but now my HUB freezes and will not send email.
    After installing this my finger print sensor is totally missing. i'm going to try autoloading the December build.
    Just do a long hold reboot.
    01-25-18 10:08 AM
    Tried that its still missing from the menu
    01-25-18 10:11 AM
    Tried that its still missing from the menu
    Remove pin first and put it back.
    01-25-18 10:12 AM
    My phone is on a bes 12 server I have to remove the pin and the finger print before loading the autoloader.

I have gone in and remove and readded the pin numerous times still missing.
    01-25-18 10:15 AM
    i followed everything from teh 1st post and can only see the following:
    host
    img
    flashall.bat
    flashall.sh

i cannot see the bits i need to remove as i dont want to wipe the phone, any help folks?
    01-26-18 12:25 PM
    i followed everything from teh 1st post and can only see the following:
    host
    img
    flashall.bat
    flashall.sh

i cannot see the bits i need to remove as i dont want to wipe the phone, any help folks?
    You have to remove two lines from the batch file.
    01-26-18 12:27 PM
    Conite, I have to admit my expertise lies elsewhere in the world, if i ahev extraceted the above autoloader and have teh only 4 things in front of me, where would i see the two lines in the batch file, i dont even see anything called the batch file? cheers
    01-26-18 12:29 PM
    Conite, I have to admit my expertise lies elsewhere in the world, if i ahev extraceted the above autoloader and have teh only 4 things in front of me, where would i see the two lines in the batch file, i dont even see anything called the batch file? cheers
    In the flashall files; flashall.bat for Windows and flashall.sh for Mac/Linux. Open the right one with your text editor of choice (Notepad, etc), find the two lines, delete them, then save.
    01-26-18 12:32 PM
    ok, so i see the flashall.bat as i am wanting to select windows, i click open and it goes into cmd.exe mode and states if deveice is not in fastboot mode, please switcth to fastboot mode etc. I thought that would only show up after i find these files and then connect teh phone to the computer?
    01-26-18 12:37 PM
    ok, so i see the flashall.bat as i am wanting to select windows, i click open and it goes into cmd.exe mode and states if deveice is not in fastboot mode, please switcth to fastboot mode etc. I thought that would only show up after i find these files and then connect teh phone to the computer?
    Once you plug in the phone (in fastboot mode) it'll continue on with the process, including wiping your phone if you haven't edited the bat already.
    01-26-18 12:40 PM
121 ... 2345