I'm fairly active on several social media platforms and use the
    BB Hub. Is there any significant advantage to periodically deleting the notifications in the Hub from a "filling up some memory bucket, and slowing things down" perspective? Between social media, text and email I get a few dozen notifications each day.
    12-13-17 02:14 PM
    I'm fairly active on several social media platforms and use the
    BB Hub. Is there any significant advantage to periodically deleting the notifications in the Hub from a "filling up some memory bucket, and slowing things down" perspective? Between social media, text and email I get a few dozen notifications each day.
    I didn't have a problem related to not deleting the notifications in BB Hub. I have 3 email accounts, twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, LinkedIn and hangouts configured, so I have a pretty high number of notifications everyday and no problems at all.
    I almost never delete them.
    hamilgs likes this.
    12-13-17 02:26 PM
    I delete them every night just so I know what have read and not read. You can mark all as read by pinching and holding the date and pressing mark as read.
    hamilgs likes this.
    12-13-17 03:04 PM