I'm still getting used to the Motion, and miss my Z30. I'd like to run both phones for a bit as a transition period. Are there issues with swapping the sim card from device to device every couple of days? The two take different size sim cards, but I think I have an adapter for that.
    12-10-17 07:06 PM
    should be fine
    skilas likes this.
    12-10-17 07:11 PM
    I both bother transferring data. So obviously things like phone logs and text messages won't swap. I'm OK with that. All my email accounts on both can update by wifi.

My bbm... I'll think about this. Might just leave it on one phone. Any other suggestions?
    12-10-17 07:22 PM
    If you're not careful you could end up damaging the sim tray pins on your Z30 with the adapter.
    skilas likes this.
    12-10-17 07:37 PM
    If you're not careful you could end up damaging the sim tray pins on your Z30 with the adapter.
    I will keep this in mind, thanks.

Is there any kind of delay time regarding how soon you can use the device that the sim has been put in? It's not like activating a new sim card, right?
    12-10-17 09:00 PM
    I will keep this in mind, thanks.

Is there any kind of delay time regarding how soon you can use the device that the sim has been put in? It's not like activating a new sim card, right?
    Once you insert the sim and power on the device it should start searching for a signal right away so I don't think there should be a delay unless your carrier has a device limitation.
    skilas likes this.
    12-10-17 10:43 PM
    Also keep in mind that WhatsApp usually requires you to verify via sms or call every time you pop a sim in a device. If you do too many switches in a short time-frame (under 48 hours I believe) the app could force you to wait up to 24 hours before letting you re-verify

Really annoying but it is what it is
    skilas likes this.
    12-11-17 06:10 AM
    I both bother transferring data. So obviously things like phone logs and text messages won't swap. I'm OK with that. All my email accounts on both can update by wifi.

My bbm... I'll think about this. Might just leave it on one phone. Any other suggestions?
    You can't switch BBM between android and BB10 devices anymore anyways.
    skilas likes this.
    12-11-17 07:00 AM
    You can use an adapter and it switches with no problem. I did that for a while with my Z30 - - until the day the adapter got stuck in my Z30 and I was afraid to damage it trying to get it out.
    Rescued by CrackBerry. I bought some tiny screwdrivers and got it out. Z30 is fine, but now has its own SIM and telephone number!!!
    skilas likes this.
    12-11-17 07:17 AM
    You can't switch BBM between android and BB10 devices anymore anyways.
    I just found this out. Talk about a **** off. Had I known, I would have held off transferring bbm for now. I made sure to backup my bbm chats, but knowing they were "trapped" to the Z30. Now I guess there's absolutely no way to get them back, since my account can't go back to BB10...
    12-11-17 08:27 AM