hi everyone.
    i wanted to buy a leap for a great price... i just wanted to know if its still laggy even on the newest os 10.3.3?
    i have a normal usage just some music and browsing not many android apps buts some.
    in general can u give me advice about Leap?pros and cons?
    i know some may suggest Z30 but first of all here in my country the price is so high for z30 compared to Leap and 2nd i like leap desing better.
    thanks in advance.
    11-23-17 11:27 PM
    I suggest you getting some Android device. Leap is nice but it's time has already passed. That platform is over.
    11-26-17 01:38 AM
    I've been using android for almost my life ... for a while i had passport
    i miss bb os no matter if its dead its just im done with android its so cliche and boring same thing over and over again.
    this time i wanna try Leap.
    mototopo, Qorax and kvoox like this.
    11-26-17 08:09 AM
    Passport is the best BB10 device. Leap will be a downgrade and may be a disappointment.
    Qorax likes this.
    11-26-17 06:19 PM
    Until yesterday, I had the Leap. Loved it! Nothing wrong with the phone. I didn't find it real 'Laggy'. I have the BlackBerry KeyOne now. Android software. I find the BB navigation so much easier. To me it makes more sense, so what that it doesn't have as many apps. I wish Netflix worked on it though. It's really up to you...you're going to get a lot of advice as to which phone to go with. Go with you heart. I'm sure you will like the Leap. You won't know until you try....good luck!
    Qorax likes this.
    11-26-17 08:50 PM
    By the way the reason I had to replace it is because I let the space run out before doing anything about it. The phone crashed and I can't even access my data to transfer it to the new phone.
    11-26-17 08:52 PM
    I just bought a new Leap sealed in the box.
    The phone is a bit slow for me yet it's also fun because I've never used BB10 before.
    Bought the Leap in lieu of buying a feature phone for calls and occasional texting on T-Mobile. I actually prefer reading my emails on this thing.
    Laura Knotek and Qorax like this.
    11-27-17 01:14 AM
    'Laggy' is pretty dependent on what you do with it. If you are just using it for what it has right out of the box, it will run pretty smooth. Put a couple of Android apps onto it though (fairly necessary in real world use, in my opinion) and you will undoubtedly experience some lag.

You'll get this with any BB10 device, not just the leap. For some of us, this is just part of the price we pay for being able to continue using our beloved OS. It's far from perfect though, absolutely. But the Leap is very cheap and good value for the price.
    11-27-17 08:13 AM
    OP, you provide a universal definition of "lag", using specific parameters, first.
    11-27-17 08:45 AM
    If your comparison is a Passport, you will definitely notice it's far more laggy.

Posted via CB10
    01-12-18 10:53 AM
    Yes, the leap is sort of laggy, I've had this phone for about 2 years now, going on 3 in a few more months. It's very consistent and very useful. It also has a lot of shortcuts of you play around with it enough.

Posted via CB10
    01-13-18 11:02 PM
    Passport is the best BB10 device. Leap will be a downgrade and may be a disappointment.
    Not true. I had the passport and I did love it but my leap is probably my fav blackberry of all time.

Posted via CB10
    kvoox likes this.
    01-17-18 08:41 AM
    I can't wait to try mine
    01-19-18 07:28 AM
    Somethings can slow it down yea. Good to learn how to sweep up so it wont hurt so bad, If you copy paste a lot.. Password Keeper can clear your clip board, can keep the disk cache off or wipe it in the browsers settings, about:cache will show you how much you are holding. And if you try out a lot of apps, there is a transfers:// protocol you can use anytime in a url and delete all that data also.

Posted via CB10
    01-22-18 11:22 AM
    Mine is not leggy at all. Super smooth fast device. Most underrated BlackBerry. Too bad it came out when the company was already dead lol

Posted via CB10
    elfabio80 likes this.
    01-22-18 04:46 PM
    I've been using android for almost my life ... for a while i had passport
    i miss bb os no matter if its dead its just im done with android its so cliche and boring same thing over and over again.
    this time i wanna try Leap.
    Well said, I will continue using BB10 the rest of my life.

Posted via CB10
    02-08-18 02:05 PM
    Well said, I will continue using BB10 the rest of my life.

Posted via CB10
    LOL

Don't limit yourself only two more years.....
    kvoox likes this.
    02-08-18 02:12 PM
    LOL

I've heard of that!

What would happen after those two years?

Posted via CB10
    02-08-18 02:14 PM
    LOL

?

Posted via CB10
    02-08-18 02:30 PM
    I've heard of that!

What would happen after those two years?

Posted via CB10
    No one is certain. We don't know if BB will keep any BB10 equipment running or not. This scenario has never happened before.
    02-08-18 02:42 PM
    No one is certain. We don't know if BB will keep any BB10 equipment running or not. This scenario has never happened before.
    I see we have to wait and see.

Posted via CB10
    02-08-18 04:08 PM