I have a Gmail, Hotmail and yahoo mail account in BB Hub key 1 , suddenly I find my yahoomail contacts gone. Had to delete and setup again. Any idea what's happening?
    11-20-17 07:51 AM
    I have a Gmail, Hotmail and yahoo mail account in BB Hub key 1 , suddenly I find my yahoomail contacts gone. Had to delete and setup again. Any idea what's happening?
    Any info out there on possible Yahoo end of things?
    11-20-17 09:07 AM
    nope I don't think think it's a yahoo issue. in the settings of hub at the yahoo mail account the contacts are showing as synced . but in contacts the yahoo mail contacts are showing 0
    11-20-17 09:30 AM
    Any info out there on possible Yahoo end of things?
    Not yet. Last I heard, a couple of months ago when the Verizon deal was announced, was that eventually everyone would have to get a new email address. New subsidiary called Oath will be merging Yahoo and AOL. Probably going to take quite a while. Plenty of oaths are
    going to be voiced, I'm sure.

OP: do you still have your Yahoo contacts on your computer in the online Yahoo account? Did your contacts show up when you readded the account?
    FF22 likes this.
    11-20-17 09:31 AM
    Not yet. Last I heard, a couple of months ago when the Verizon deal was announced, was that eventually everyone would have to get a new email address. New subsidiary called Oath will be merging Yahoo and AOL. Probably going to take quite a while. Plenty of oaths are

OP: do you still have your Yahoo contacts on your computer in the online Yahoo account? Did your contacts show up when you readded the account?
    Verizon is used to OATHS being directed at them so there will be no change! (g)
    11-20-17 11:05 AM

Verizon is used to OATHS being directed at them so there will be no change! (g)
    11-20-17 11:06 AM
    the contacts surfaced again . lucky me
    FF22 likes this.
    11-20-17 08:56 PM