I would like to hear more about the camera. It was featured on initial videos about the phone. If I understand it correctly, the software is proprietary and not available for other BlackBerry phones. I am not asking so much about how long it takes to save a picture (mentioned above) but what you can do with it using the included tools.
    07-22-17 02:18 PM
    One Indonesian local provider ,provide a pretty good package : https://twitter.com/smartfrencare/st...54864749928448
    07-23-17 07:13 PM
    Thank you, Kevin. About dang time!
    Lincoln Liking likes this.
    07-23-17 07:25 PM
    Nope, I mean it's unlocked like every other phones. So we don't have any other deals with provider. The aurora is priced around 190$ here, in the US this price is considered as cheap. But in idr currency, with the given price you could get midrange phone with much better internals than aurora.
    You're right, the device is not only competing amongst Samsung and LG devices in the same tier, Chinese manufacturers such as Xiaomi are making some extremely compelling hardware at very attractive prices.

Even BBM popularity has gone down in Indonesia with more people opting for alternative apps.
    07-24-17 08:40 AM
    It's true! Picked up an Aurora. Can see some photos on my instagram.

Let me know if you have any questions or things you want to see me highlight on the phone.
    How can I update the security patch? I received mine in Germany a few days ago but the security patch won't update and stayed until now at the level of April 1st.

Besides that it's an awesome device where even Asphalt 8 can be played quite smoothly!

💾 @Ebs69 🌠 BBM News 2U ☎‼ًC00215825 ☠ 2C3B6FE0 
    07-25-17 04:44 AM
    How can I update the security patch? I received mine in Germany a few days ago but the security patch won't update and stayed until now at the level of April 1st.

Besides that it's an awesome device where even Asphalt 8 can be played quite smoothly!

💾 @Ebs69 🌠 BBM News 2U ☎‼ًC00215825 ☠ 2C3B6FE0 

April 1st is the last from Aurora, bro. Same with all of us here in Indonesia. That's Nougat v7.1.1. Originally it was 7.0.0 when it first came out.

And I'm genuinely glad you're enjoying the Aurora.
    07-25-17 07:15 AM
    Yeah I'm really enjoying that new device of mine while coming from the BlackBerry Passport.
    Since you're from Indonesia, do you actually know if a newer security patch is being planned and/or will be available OTA by BB Merah Putih?
    Best regards,
    Ebs
    07-25-17 08:04 AM
    Yeah I'm really enjoying that new device of mine while coming from the BlackBerry Passport.
    Since you're from Indonesia, do you actually know if a newer security patch is being planned and/or will be available OTA by BB Merah Putih?
    Best regards,
    Ebs
    Unfortunately, I'm not privy to that. Hopefully soon, though. Aurora's fans are actually growing here, as I am a member of a Facebook page specifically for Aurora users and fans, and it's growing. The sells are rather slow, but has just begun to pick up after the price is lowered.
    Last edited by bhoqeem; 07-25-17 at 11:24 PM.
    07-25-17 01:38 PM
    Unfortunately, I'm not privy to that. Hopefully soon, though. Aurora's fans is actually growing here, as I am a member of a Facebook page specifically for Aurora users and fans, and it's growing. The sells are rather slow, but has just begun to pick up after the price is lowered.
    I need that page now!
    07-25-17 01:41 PM
    I need that page now!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/blac...roraindonesia/

There are 447 members there, including an Italian. Lol.
    07-25-17 02:52 PM
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/blac...roraindonesia/

There are 447 members there, including an Italian. Lol.
    I was impressed by this in itself .

Then I felt compelled to look a little further. BB Merah Putih has over 40,000 followers on Facebook to BlackBerry Mobile's 13,000. Extraordinary!
    07-25-17 03:53 PM
    I spoke to Kevin on twitter and he said he was at a lake so he won't be able to do the video this week. He says he hopes to have it done by next week though.
    Azumarill likes this.
    07-26-17 02:40 PM
    Do we know if the Aurora is coming to Canada?
    For BB to get the edge in North America it has to step up and have dual sim ( dedicated slot for sd card).
    How many people carry to phones? I do.
    So now you can have one for work and personal.
    08-04-17 09:55 AM
    it's been almost a month. And I still don't see the video on crackberry youtube channel 😔
    Azumarill likes this.
    08-09-17 08:22 PM
    Yeah, I've been really excited for this as well ������. CBK has been busy with the China launch and everything, though. Hopefully we'll see something soon!
    08-10-17 07:20 AM
    my daughter has the Aurora with jbl go speakers, flipcase and 30 GB simkaart for 1.399.000 rupiah. nice device and no lag and she played games,spotify,youtube and netlix for a whole day with almost 7 hours display time and still 11% .

there are some software mistakes like when you delete an app you didnlt see the full text. and some other bugs like when you set it on the table it shut it self in sleepmode, but not always.

I am suprised with the screen size and performace and it is not HD but looks sharp too me.

Performance is good and plays all the games she like and is suprisingly quick next to my keyone.

The device has two sim slots and one sd card slot for 256 GB.
    08-14-17 03:49 AM
    I received kind assurances on Twitter a few days ago that this will still be happening!
    08-29-17 02:06 PM
    What do you mean the screen is not HD? 720p is HD, do your research.
    He probably meant not full HD.

Posted via CB10
    09-15-17 02:29 AM
    borealis or australis?

Posted via CBX
    I'm dying lol
    09-18-17 03:26 PM
    Oy, Kev, are you there yet?

Posted via CB10
    Azumarill likes this.
    10-08-17 07:38 AM
    Straight to BB Motion, yeah? Figured.
    10-22-17 01:32 PM
    Looks like it. I was looking forward to this one.
    10-24-17 11:43 AM
    Keep your eyes open... Kevin just announced that he has finally received an Aurora and is promising a video in the next week!

The BlackBerry Aurora is also available in Canada for 365$ CAD:

https://pdaplaza.ca/collections/blac...ctory-unlocked

"BLACKBERRY AURORA 32GB DUAL SIM BLACK - UNLOCKED

The beautifully designed BlackBerry Aurora comes with a number of features that are uniquely BlackBerry. Out of the box, the device runs Android OS 7.0 Nougat – giving users access to the entire Google Play store and apps – and will receive regular security updates. It will come pre-loaded with BlackBerry Hub
    10-27-17 05:50 PM
    my daughter has the Aurora with jbl go speakers, flipcase and 30 GB simkaart for 1.399.000 rupiah. nice device and no lag and she played games,spotify,youtube and netlix for a whole day with almost 7 hours display time and still 11% .

there are some software mistakes like when you delete an app you didnlt see the full text. and some other bugs like when you set it on the table it shut it self in sleepmode, but not always.

I am suprised with the screen size and performace and it is not HD but looks sharp too me.

Performance is good and plays all the games she like and is suprisingly quick next to my keyone.

The device has two sim slots and one sd card slot for 256 GB.
    Where u buy?

Posted via CB10
    11-10-17 01:54 AM
    It's true! Picked up an Aurora. Can see some photos on my instagram.

Let me know if you have any questions or things you want to see me highlight on the phone.
    I'm having problems signing into yahoomail on the device. I bought it yesterday. It just won't register. I've two yahoo mails one worked the other didn't. Any ideas? It keeps telling me to update the settings or password.
    12-29-17 06:41 PM
50 12