How is everyone's reception on their new keyone from AT&T. I find it to be much less than any other device I have on their network. Hopefully an update will correct this.
    10-21-17 05:38 PM
    Several ATT'ers reporting here: https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...e-1122795-new/

Mine has been decent on LTE and better off LTE. Note: LTE doesn't require as much signal.
    Last edited by Tim-ANC; 10-26-17 at 04:23 PM.
    10-23-17 02:33 PM
    mine is awful! I love the device but switched back from t-mobile to att because of poor signal. my wife's note 8 has full bars when I have one! anyone find a solution? I have 3 days left before my 14 days are up and will be returning for a slab phone sadly if no solution. I got the K1 for productivity. that does not equate with poor reception.
    Jamie Wooten likes this.
    10-25-17 04:41 PM
    Yeah it has been a mess, not sure why all of my other att devices are fine.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-17 10:54 PM
    The only build of security update, AAO750 September 5 2017 build, is from when the AT&T KEYone carrier locked version released.

Have there been any further updates available for specifically this device?
    01-05-18 07:19 AM
    I'm on the ATT KeyOne with Nov update. what I've found is that my phone usually appears to have a low signal (one or two bars) but in practice I can't say I've ever had any poor sound, lost signal, or anything else wrong. I do wish it showed more bars simply because it is depressing to have a new phone with one measly bar!
    01-10-18 12:03 AM
    FYI turning off HD Calling worked for me. Settings->cellular networks ->enhanced LTE Services -> OFF . that stops the device from attempting to connect to Voice over LTE which was creating havoc for my call quality. I haven't had a single issue since turning this feature off.
    02-08-18 03:05 PM
    Lots of issues for me
    03-15-18 08:52 PM
    Lots of issues for me
    AT&T? What kind of issues? Factory Unlocked or Carrier Locked?
    03-15-18 09:02 PM
    AT&T? What kind of issues? Factory Unlocked or Carrier Locked?
    Att. Bought through Att. My reception iks far worse than my Galaxy Note 5 was. With the Note I could sit on my couch and talk on the phone. With the K1 I have to go outside to get reception.
    03-15-18 09:04 PM
    Att. Bought through Att. My reception iks far worse than my Galaxy Note 5 was. With the Note I could sit on my couch and talk on the phone. With the K1 I have to go outside to get reception.
    What kind of case do you have on it?
    03-15-18 09:07 PM
    What kind of case do you have on it?
    None
    03-15-18 09:07 PM
    Also, I have a phantom voice-mail that doesn't actually exist, but every so often a VM notification pops up with no VM
    03-15-18 09:08 PM
    I don’t remember the reason, but putting a case on device is supposed to help reception. The case I’m using is the BlackBerry shell dual layer case.
    03-15-18 09:13 PM
    Also, I have a phantom voice-mail that doesn't actually exist, but every so often a VM notification pops up with no VM
    Same here. It’s been a problem that happens because I think my VVM and VM accounts don’t always sync right. I’ve been with AT&T Wireless over 25 years and three mergers. I’ve had glitches like this with different brands. Seems to be Android issues with the various OEMS.
    03-15-18 09:17 PM
    Same here. It’s been a problem that happens because I think my VVM and VM accounts don’t always sync right. I’ve been with AT&T Wireless over 25 years and three mergers. I’ve had glitches like this with different brands. Seems to be Android issues with the various OEMS.
    I've never had this issue on any device. I've been and android user since 2010 after my curve decided to stop functioning.
    03-15-18 09:20 PM
    FYI turning off HD Calling worked for me. Settings->cellular networks ->enhanced LTE Services -> OFF . that stops the device from attempting to connect to Voice over LTE which was creating havoc for my call quality. I haven't had a single issue since turning this feature off.
    Doesn't appear on mine. No enhanced lte services selection.
    04-13-18 07:15 AM
    I've had no problems with reception on mine, but I live in a big city with good coverage.

My bigger issue is that Android apps use a ton more data for the same content as my BB10 phones. Not sure why that is, but if I leave both phones side by side with just the cell data on and only the Hub drawing data, with the exact same accounts connected, my KEYone uses almost twice as much data as my Z10. The same goes for reading online newspapers.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    05-11-18 06:30 PM