Plus Bestbuy offers 12 months no finance charges, that is where I got mine as well. free 2 day shipping
    I like bestbuy for the ability to return it without any hassle. I bought mine yesterday but if I decide to return it in three weeks, I can just go to the store.
    dollface likes this.
    10-19-17 08:15 AM
    I like bestbuy for the ability to return it without any hassle. I bought mine yesterday but if I decide to return it in three weeks, I can just go to the store.
    Good point. Too late for me!

Posted via CB10
    10-19-17 09:10 AM
    I have bookmarked all the threads for setup, but some have gotten quite long. Is this all that needs to be done?

1. Get phone provisioned correctly for advanced calling.

2. Have VVM set to basic basic and not basic voicemail.

3. Activate with active SIM card from another phone to get all settings working.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-17 09:16 AM
    I have bookmarked all the threads for setup, but some have gotten quite long. Is this all that needs to be done?

1. Get phone provisioned correctly for advanced calling.

2. Have VVM set to basic basic and not basic voicemail.

3. Activate with active SIM card from another phone to get all settings working.

Posted via CB10
    I personally never got Verizon’s VVM to work even though I have it as an option on my account (basic) I called them and apparently only a Verizon branded phone can use the VVM app. I downloaded and use Youmail, which is free and gives you visual voicemail service.
    10-19-17 09:57 AM
    Sadly I owe a couple hundred bucks on this overheating POS Priv (God I miss my Classic) so I was hoping I'd be able to trade up. Not interested in paying another $500 up front for this thing.
    10-19-17 11:29 AM
    IF there is an enterprise market waiting for what BlackBerry Android has to offer.... Verizon can not afford to not offer the KEYone and the Motion (when it comes). If that market doesn't exist, then no Verizon doesn't need these "mid to low end devices" (by 2018 standards) in their lineup.

My guess enterprise has moved one, and neither BlackBerry nor BlackBerry Mobile have provided a "reason" for them to make a change in their set in place plans.
    10-19-17 01:20 PM
    Absolutely DONE with this Priv, I've been holding out as much as I can for the K1 to show up at Verizon and it seems like it's not going to happen unless I want to spend $500 for an unlocked CDMA version.
    Pretty much, that's why they went through the process of offering an unlocked CDMA version and getting it approved for VZW. It's as close as you're going to get. If it was coming to Verizon 'officially', they wouldn't have bothered going through all that as it would have been done via Verizon's official channel process.
    dollface likes this.
    10-19-17 01:52 PM
    Pretty much, that's why they went through the process of offering an unlocked CDMA version and getting it approved for VZW. It's as close as you're going to get. If it was coming to Verizon 'officially', they wouldn't have bothered going through all that as it would have been done via Verizon's official channel process.
    What about At&T and Sprint - wouldn't that same process with the unlocked version(s) being released early and then offered on their plans follow that as well?
    10-19-17 02:14 PM
    What about At&T and Sprint - wouldn't that same process with the unlocked version(s) being released early and then offered on their plans follow that as well?
    No, VZW are notoriously hard to get certification with and it's more of a hassle.
    10-19-17 02:38 PM
    No, VZW are notoriously hard to get certification with and it's more of a hassle.
    Thanks...coincidentally they also happen to be the worst company I've ever done business with as well.
    10-19-17 02:40 PM
    Same price and the bestbuy store is just down the street.
    Here locally, Amazon has shunted delivery to USPS routes.
    The one for my home, mail box is not lockable.
    The route at my employment, the route driver has multiple times shown us to be closed during regular business hours and two 20 ft open gates(lol), and then the fun starts when you have to go to the post office to retrieve it.
    The Best Buy location was the better option with secure pickup.
    10-19-17 02:46 PM
    Thanks...coincidentally they also happen to be the worst company I've ever done business with as well.
    I guess you haven't dealt with Comcast back in the day?

Posted via CB10
    dollface likes this.
    10-19-17 05:10 PM
    I guess you haven't dealt with Comcast back in the day?

Posted via CB10
    I've dealt with Comcast regularly for about 15 years and they were #1 up until about 2 months ago when my service disappeared in my neighborhood for a 7 block radius in all directions and hasn't come back, so now I deal with Verizon every few days trying to get let out of my contract etc and it's been a nightmare than Comcast couldn't dream of!
    10-19-17 05:13 PM
    I've dealt with Comcast regularly for about 15 years and they were #1 up until about 2 months ago when my service disappeared in my neighborhood for a 7 block radius in all directions and hasn't come back, so now I deal with Verizon every few days trying to get let out of my contract etc and it's been a nightmare than Comcast couldn't dream of!
    Comcast has recently gotten much better. We now have a local rep who bends over backwards to help us because he freely admits their customer service has been awful.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-17 06:29 PM
    BlackBerry Mobile has only updated the CDMA Verizon version once since releasing the KEYone.

Sad. Not as secure as advertised.
    FF22 likes this.
    10-19-17 07:53 PM
    BlackBerry Mobile has only updated the CDMA Verizon version once since releasing the KEYone.

Anybody contact them about this?

Posted via CB10
    10-19-17 10:28 PM

Sad but true. I have the CDMA variant too. If you are interested, I have a universal loader that works fine on CDMA with October security patch here: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=962021903579485846
    10-20-17 07:08 AM
    Has there been a CDMA variant of the Motion spotted anywhere? FCC?
    10-20-17 08:01 AM
    Sad but true. I have the CDMA variant too. If you are interested, I have a universal loader that works fine on CDMA with October security patch here: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=962021903579485846
    And can "some" file be edited so that the device is NOT wiped? Although ages ago, on my Priv I tried editing that bat file and must have done something wrong since it entirely bricked the Priv.
    10-20-17 09:06 AM
    And can "some" file be edited so that the device is NOT wiped? Although ages ago, on my Priv I tried editing that bat file and must have done something wrong since it entirely bricked the Priv.
    i'll post a link to the flashall.bat script (for windows users) that I have used. I can't guarantee it will work for all version to version upgrades but it has worked for the couple that have tried lately. It shouldn't brick anything since you can always include the wipe and reflash. Give me 5 mins to upload.
    FF22 likes this.
    10-20-17 09:15 AM
    unzip that and if you want to try running the loader with no wipe run that via cmd prompt instead of flashall.bat

flashallNOWIPE.zip
    FF22 likes this.
    10-20-17 09:36 AM
    unzip that and if you want to try running the loader with no wipe run that via cmd prompt instead of flashall.bat

flashallNOWIPE.zip
    Thanks very much. I MAY give it a try. Or I could hope that BBMob gets its cdma act together!
    10-20-17 12:10 PM
    Thanks very much. I MAY give it a try. Or I could hope that BBMob gets its cdma act together!
    No worries. What version are you now? AAO472? If so, I'll give it a no wipe test on my cdma K1 first if you like.
    FF22 likes this.
    10-20-17 12:16 PM
    No worries. What version are you now? AAO472? If so, I'll give it a no wipe test on my cdma K1 first if you like.
    Yup, 472.
    10-20-17 12:34 PM
    Yup, 472.
    K i'll give it a go tonight and let you know.
    10-20-17 12:49 PM
67 123