So I come across this thing today, I dialled a saved number and talked. Over. When I go to dialled numbers and try to re dial this number, it does not give me option to call this number and when I open this contact further it says "unidentified caller" despite of the fact that this number is present in my phone. The contents only difference I can figure out compared to other contacts is this very loaded contact card and has 08 numbers to it in addition other details like bday etc.

Any idea what's happening?!

Posted via CB10
    10-18-17 09:07 AM
    BB10 contact app....

Have you rebooted?
    10-18-17 10:11 AM
    Nope, I have not

Posted via CB10
    10-18-17 01:27 PM
    So I come across this thing today, I dialled a saved number and talked. Over. When I go to dialled numbers and try to re dial this number, it does not give me option to call this number and when I open this contact further it says "unidentified caller" despite of the fact that this number is present in my phone. The contents only difference I can figure out compared to other contacts is this very loaded contact card and has 08 numbers to it in addition other details like bday etc.

Any idea what's happening?!

Posted via CB10
    Not sure I understand what u mean are u saying u have a person's number in ur phone saved and when u go look for it...it's not there?

Posted via CB10
    10-18-17 02:37 PM
    Not sure I understand what u mean are u saying u have a person's number in ur phone saved and when u go look for it...it's not there?

Posted via CB10
    Contact is there!

But if I look into my call log and try to call this contact, call option is unavailable

So if I need to call this contact I will have to go back to contact and make a call from there instead of call log itself

Posted via CB10
    10-18-17 02:53 PM
    Not sure about that

Posted via CB10
    11-14-17 07:31 PM
    Yeah some of my contacts behave wierdly too. Just the other day Jenny drunk dialled me at 3am, oh my days you would not believe how that turned out. Problem is now Frank wants to kill me, so I'm kinda laying low for a while.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-17 02:22 AM
    Yeah some of my contacts behave wierdly too. Just the other day Jenny drunk dialled me at 3am, oh my days you would not believe how that turned out. Problem is now Frank wants to kill me, so I'm kinda laying low for a while.

Posted via CB10
    Tell frank to calm down

Posted via CB10
    11-15-17 07:46 AM

Posted via CB10
    I want to hear more about Jenny. Got a pic? LOL
    11-15-17 08:25 AM