I've spent hours scowering through BB's Enterprise site trying to find the answer for a very simple question:

How much is BES12 Cloud for a small Canadian business (4 devices; 2x BB10; 1x W10, and; 1x BB Android)?

The closest I got to an answer was to contact the sales dept. which I did days ago and still haven't got a response. I've used this service before and never had any issues with communication, in fact, the whole deal (purchase, set-up, use) was a breeze.

Can someone even send me the link if one exists that breaks down the price per service? (In CAD, please and thank you)

Cheers
    10-16-17 10:28 AM
    Login to MyAccount and inquire from there - https://myaccount.blackberry.com/ no one can tell because it's all going to depend on the mix of services which you sign up for and what you want on them all. Silver, Gold, etc.

tl;dr: That stuff is train wreck like all Enterprise things when it comes to pricing and options. The more options you want, the higher the price
    A Noise Annoys likes this.
    10-16-17 10:54 AM
    Login to MyAccount and inquire from there - https://myaccount.blackberry.com/ no one can tell because it's all going to depend on the mix of services which you sign up for and what you want on them all. Silver, Gold, etc.

tl;dr: That stuff is train wreck like all Enterprise things when it comes to pricing and options. The more options you want, the higher the price
    Thanks Bla1ze, will give it a go
    10-16-17 11:24 AM

Oh, I give up!

I registered at that site, clicked the link once I got the verification email and filled in additional info there. Was allowed access to the site but when I tried to navigate around I was blocked and got an alert saying that I wasn't registered/authorised to view the site. Tried to contact BlackBerry but they require a customer number and my query went unsent.

I tried.
    10-16-17 01:20 PM
    call and talk to a rep.
    10-19-17 08:18 AM
    call and talk to a rep.
    I've got an email request out to them, I find calling takes too long as they're likely to put you through a series of unrelated questions first. This is my third email request, if I don't get a response then I'll give up.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-17 12:43 PM
    In case anyone's interested I'm still waiting for contact from BlackBerry. There was a brief chat via email but it didn't get any further than introductions and I sent details of exactly what I'm looking for and I've heard nothing since, it's been close to 3 weeks since I first sent my details to them and I'm no further ahead.

Does BlackBerry really want small business to use their product or do I have to start looking elsewhere? Judging by the level of service I've had from them so-far, perhaps it would be for the best if I did.
    11-02-17 02:42 PM
    I wa looking forward to what you found out. to bad.
    11-02-17 04:02 PM
    Nearly 4 weeks since my original enquiry and still no response from BlackBerry despite sending a follow up email last Thursday.

If this normal for them?

Investigating other solutions. I really don't want to do business with them if this is the level of customer service I can expect.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-17 11:55 AM
    I've given up and am now looking for alternative solutions. Quite frankly I'm disgusted with BlackBerry and their lack of desire to do business with my company.
    11-16-17 07:56 AM
    Just to offer a second data point. I'm going to go through whatever prescribed sales process they have and post my findings in a new thread, as I think there are other small business owners and IT people here who would also like to evaluate BES cloud services.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    A Noise Annoys likes this.
    11-21-17 08:46 AM
    Just to offer a second data point. I'm going to go through whatever prescribed sales process they have and post my findings in a new thread, as I think there are other small business owners and IT people here who would also like to evaluate BES cloud services.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    Will keep an eye out for it. Hope you have better luck than I did
    11-21-17 01:30 PM