i want to ask some Questions ..

1:- can i make my own page here related about my channel ?
    2:- can i share channel pin and post on that forum where other peoples shares their pin ??
    3:- i can not spamming on ur main forum where ur members talk although can i post on other channel realated or pin related forum ??

Please let me know and guide me

Thanks.
    10-10-17 12:17 AM
    1:- can i make my own page here related about my channel ?
    Yes, here.

2:- can i share channel pin and post on that forum where other peoples shares their pin ??
    You can share your channel in threads asking for that, pins in threads asking for that. Read the original post in each thread, and make sure it relates to you.

3:- i can not spamming on ur main forum where ur members talk although can i post on other channel realated or pin related forum ??
    You can post on topic in any thread. Posting about your channel in a thread promoting a different channel would be considered spamming (and rude).
    Khan88 likes this.
    10-10-17 06:48 AM
    Hello Sir/ Madam,

I hope you will be fine, Sir i have two questions
    My First Questions is

Sir i make a new channel on BBM and i want to share video post stuff on that channel but when i get online BBM CMC and i open y new channel page i did not seen any video post option on that channel , i m also run two BBMC and having video post option on that channels so thats why i decide i make new channel for my subs where i can post videos and short clips for all my best subscribers.... Can You Help me to know how and when you open Video Post Option on my New Channel " Random Videos & Gif,s C002A53B6 " ...

and
    My 2nd Question is

I have already running Two channels

" Poetry The Voice Of Heart C0024252C "
    " HD Wallpapers Stuff C0046EE86 "

and i always try to share best and good stuff for all of my channel subscribers , but Sir now a days i m facing problem when i post i see someone Reported my Posts . I don't know what happen is this a BBM Error or somone doing this noncence , Please let me Know what can i do and how can i stop this reported problem...

I shall be very thankful to you if u reply my messeges.
    10-11-17 05:12 AM
    Sounds like you need to contact BBM support.
    10-11-17 06:37 AM