Did you get your order in yet? Was the sellers name never-msrp?
    Because I also ordered a bbb100-1 64gb 4g ram from an ebay seller. It said BBB100-1 .getting mine on 10/2
    09-30-17 04:24 PM
    Because I also ordered a bbb100-1 64gb 4g ram from an ebay seller. It said BBB100-1 .getting mine on 10/2
    Yah, mine is coming on 10/2 as well. Same seller.
    09-30-17 05:45 PM
    Just order it from Canada.... Quick and safe delivery.
    09-30-17 11:01 PM
    Just got mine delivered in to the USA from BlueShop (Canada).

I got my Black Edition KEYone (Canada)-keyone-black_edition.jpg
    10-02-17 12:16 PM
    Just got mine delivered in to the USA from BlueShop (Canada).
    How much was shipping to the US?
    10-02-17 12:22 PM
    I ordered from the same place, coming in a couple of days... total was $710 (Atlanta, GA)... they don't give you any shipping option, just FedEx 2 days international... if I recall correctly it was about $58 for shipping but CAD, not USD...
    10-02-17 12:30 PM
    $50ish Canadian,.
    10-02-17 12:42 PM
    Does anyone know if Bell will have the Black K1 available in Canada? Or it it by order online only for unlocked?

Posted via CB10
    10-02-17 04:42 PM
    So anyone in US using this on ATT? If yes, are you getting all functions: like wifi calling,Tethering etc? The things that the other model wont do?
    Last edited by stardotstar; 11-14-17 at 09:51 PM.
    11-14-17 09:35 PM
    Congratulations. I am having an awesome time with my original KEYone. It's a great device. I hope you get as much out of your device as I am out of mine.
    11-14-17 09:44 PM
    I ordered one from "never-msrp" on ebay . factory unlocked... put in my fido sim... wont connect to LTE 4G or 3G... only 2G connection in vancouver.... I have a ticket going with Blackberry.... I imagine its an issue with the antenna?
    11-14-17 11:49 PM
    For those who purchased from BlueShop and using on T-Mobile, can you please confirm if this device supports wi-fi calling and HD voice (VoLTE)?
    11-16-17 12:42 PM
    I ordered one from "never-msrp" on ebay . factory unlocked... put in my fido sim... wont connect to LTE 4G or 3G... only 2G connection in vancouver.... I have a ticket going with Blackberry.... I imagine its an issue with the antenna?
    Sorry to hear that you only get 2G with Fido in Vancouver. I'm with Fido in Vancouver as well but I got mine from Blueshop in late September and connected to LTE right from the start. Hope your issue gets resolved.
    11-16-17 03:20 PM
    Just picked mine up yesterday from Amazon. I am really liking the all blacked out phone. my wife has the original KEYone. I like the look of that one too, but there is something about the Black Edition.

I also got LTE right away after inserting my SIM. Bell in the Toronto area for me.
    11-16-17 03:46 PM
    Just picked mine up yesterday from Amazon. I am really liking the all blacked out phone. my wife has the original KEYone. I like the look of that one too, but there is something about the Black Edition.

I also got LTE right away after inserting my SIM. Bell in the Toronto area for me.

I had the silver one too, and found the black one online. The black one always appealed to me, I love the blacked out look. It reminds me of my Bold 9780.

The more I look at it, the more it looks like something from Batman's toolbelt. It reminds me of the limited edition black Passport that came out a longtime ago--one I never got to have!
    diego.roscetti likes this.
    11-16-17 10:06 PM
    I had the silver one too, and found the black one online. The black one always appealed to me, I love the blacked out look. It reminds me of my Bold 9780.

The more I look at it, the more it looks like something from Batman's toolbelt. It reminds me of the limited edition black Passport that came out a longtime ago--one I never got to have!
    Ahhh the Bold 9780. Great memories. You are correct, it does remind me of that.
    11-17-17 07:09 AM
    I received my Black Edition BlackBerry yesterday and sadly I returned it today because of the sim card insert tray. It rattled a lot and didn't insert nice and tightly with my sim card and memory card. It's a shame BlackBerry went so cheap on one of the least expensive critical parts on the phone. Hopefully, they'll fix that on the KEYtwo
    11-17-17 11:48 AM
    For those who purchased from BlueShop and using on T-Mobile, can you please confirm if this device supports wi-fi calling and HD voice (VoLTE)?
    Anyone?
    11-18-17 02:43 PM
    My Black Edition arrived from Amazon on this past Monday. Swapped the Rogers SIM card today. Everything looks to be working quite well. It seems to have slightly different options from my older Silver edition. Switching phones is far more difficult than it should be (compared to the old BB10 days, where it was a breeze) but it seems very snappy. The keyboard feels a bit less mushy which I like. It certainly seems snappier and signal seems better, but I'll have to do some more testing to be sure.
    11-18-17 06:18 PM
    Will they ship to the USA?
    Will it work on the new T-Mobile 600mhz band?
    I live on the border, but don't know of any place in Canada where I could pick one up
    I bought a bbb100-1 from a seller out of Texas, had it two weeks now, using Mint Sim which uses Tmo.
    11-18-17 07:51 PM
    Anyone?
    It definitely does support it, so that's a carrier question. Also supports video calling over LTE and VoWIFI. My carrier (Telus) doesn't support any of those for the K1 though, although they do support VoLTE for other makes such as Samsung and Apple. In fact, since about a week ago Telus has gone a step further and is now saying 'at this time' they are not supporting VoLTE for ANY phone that isn't purchased from them directly! Hopefully you will have better luck.
    Last edited by panopticon; 11-19-17 at 07:17 AM.
    11-18-17 08:15 PM
96 ... 234