With the recent update and super speed up of face10...

Okay, so like any show down like this one MUST have Face10 in it regardless of how many don't like @nemroy because of lack of support or responses, this is true. At the same time, nobody can deny what he did. It's fully native re write of facebook. He catches allot of heat for it in the reviews which frankly (especially with latest update which sped it up allot, engine swap?) would turn me off as he did incredible work. Time consuming.

I have the old Facebook (10.3.3 fix) and since the latest update thus far Nemory's Face10 is better except missing two key features. Before I go there, let me also say, the hub seems way more stable to for notifications and the speed is up to par or above, finally! Battery drain seems minimal for what it is!! Key word, for what it is! Yes, it's worth it..

Now, the feature missing I noticed that always dragged me away is that we still have no reactions for comments. In 2017 we must have reactions for comments so this is the main issue. Otherwise it's no doubt, superb!

The second issue I noticed is even the old facebook fix pulls "on this day" into the HUB but Face10 does not do this. Api situation or just not got around to it yet? I looked at all options and didn't see it so if I am missing it, let me know.

Otherwise Face10 is now fast, fluid and stable. Actually amazing but we NEED reactions in comments. It's needed!

Then I could switch over fully.. already on pro. It's worth it.

It'd also be nice to have the "on this day" post pulled to the hub also so I don't have to run the old facebook next to Face10. Regardless of the two tiny criticisms, the app overall is truly amazing. If he added those two things and had a little better support with well support as in responses then I think Face10 would be doing way, way better!

PS: I don't mind liking the page of a facebook app I am using or that supports bb10 I will proudly support that however not interested in whatsapp (bb10 version by nemory) so please after the first time it asked and we decline, have a don't show this again button should suffice as I do understand he likes to get his apps out there.

Overall I am happy to have this app as an option and it did get way faster with last update. Surprised he did not mention how he did a engine change or something...

Regardless @nemory can we get the reactions for comments and "on this day" pulled to hub? Imo with this it would be fully fledged facebook and then some..

At least the reactions to comments. Then I can switch fully.

For now I am using FacePRO as I can get reactions for comments this way. Running the original facebook fix as well for hub notifications.

What do you use or think?

What keeps you using Face10 or draws you away to another? The only thing I found similar and smooth but not native is the Fella for facebook via the playstore.

I am hoping for the reactions still in Face10. @nemory

Thoughts? Anything else missing that I missed?

 Passport SE  -Working wiDe in 2017+...
    09-24-17 02:34 PM
    Actually "On this Day" doesn't even showup in notifications on face10 and wonder if it is what crashes the old facebook once in awhile. Look forward to feedback from Dev.

Old facebook fix via hub:

Face10 not there in app or in hub. Again, this isn't the end of the world beings everything else we have but not being able to react to a sad comment as sad (for example) is indeed an issue in 2017.

I write this as I have a new found respect and hope for face10 as it is fast now, hub seems stable enough. I just need the reactions to be everywhere as I am sure most folks do as well..

Paging @nemory
    09-24-17 03:01 PM
    I use F10 for Facebook and works great!
    And yes it even has reactions!

Posted via CB10
    bbafdad likes this.
    09-24-17 05:28 PM
    I use F10 for Facebook and works great!
    And yes it even has reactions!

Posted via CB10
    As mentioned above, No it doesn't, have reactions for "comments".. wish it did as it is great but in 2017 reactions are much needed in comments. It does have them for posts not for comments within posts! None at all.. again Face10 still is fantastic but just need reactions added to comments asap as well as the "on this day" notifications to the hub or at least show up and a way to block stupid game notifications would be awesome but not necessary! To icing the cake, being able to Go Live would be Superb. I am running it side by side now with real facebook app for BB10 and it's got allot over it. Only about a minute behind on hub notifications which is nothing! I love Face10 but until the reactions "in comments" are added I still can't fully switch to it.

If I'm missing something please let me know folks.
    I'd love to be wrong..

Again Face10 is amazing and "nearly there"...
    @nemory will you be adding reactions to comments brah?

09-24-17 05:53 PM
    Just found a glitch. If you react to your own thread and then refresh, your reaction will reset and there will be no reaction each time you refresh. I don't react to my own stuff usually unless it's anger however, this Is a glitch. Anybody else confirm?

I really want to get down to the niddy griddy with this because I see it is right there as in being perfect..

Also if you get a notification for somebody tagging you in a comment, it takes you to the first page and u must sort thru (if allot of comments and different posts in that thread) to find where you were tagged or replied to versus taking you right to it. Just a few small things I am noticing whilst comparing this to the OEM.

Hope you are Listening @nemory - great job!

09-24-17 06:09 PM
    My point proven, lack of verbal support that people say is very true for this app.

I'll use this as a diary for things I find..

So along with the aforementioned good and bad I noticed that if I get a notification for a person asking to join one of my groups it only takes me to my group not to the actual spot where I can confirm them into the group.

This is true for allot of Face10 stuff as in if tagged, it takes me to a mess load of the start of a thread and I have to seek out where I was tagged in a congested thread this can be brutal.

Maybe this is a limitation of facebook itself? API or lack there-of.. Maybe he just dunno or didn't get around to it yet or refuses to. Be nice to know though, that be 100!

Point is, be nice to hear it from the @nemory horses mouth.

JS..

With all this said I will say again, Face10 deserves higher ratings then it has as allot of work went into it however the lack of any type of human communication is why the reviews looks as they do.. it is what it is.. a shame!...

09-25-17 09:43 PM
    Dear diary, Face10 also does not allow you to share something into a "private message" from somebody's wall. Only to their wall or your own WALL not in a FB Private messenger message. Unless I am missing something.

#AllotOfLimitations I am finding that seem can be corrected I don't get it. Is @nemory from America? Does he use FB?

(trying to draw him out, politely) ...

Again, not bashing just want everything I find here as its the closest thing to being perfect. These tons of mostly little things (except reactions inside of comments missing is HUGE) can be fixed from my perspective!

PS: Screw What sup or what app, whatever they call it.

Back to Face10, @nemory you have the golden ticket but you need to go all the way to the bank to cash it in. Your at the banks door man.. least on the sidewalk metaphorically speaking.
    @nemoRY
    @nemoRY
    @nemoRY

Three times still a charm?

09-26-17 01:28 PM
    Obviously falling on deaf ears here.
    Maybe you'll have better luck sending him a message via Facebook or email.
    09-26-17 02:13 PM
    Try to send him a mail. Not sure if hé still look around on CB, because CB is now 95% Android news.

Posted via my Passport 10.3.3.2205
    09-26-17 02:45 PM
    Obviously falling on deaf ears here.
    Maybe you'll have better luck sending him a message via Facebook or email.

Oh, I know or figured but had to be sure.. now just keeping a log and if anybody else has anything to add, they can...
    I tried via face10 and it didn't let me post to his page. Ironic.

LOL, DPR

09-26-17 05:49 PM
    Try to send him a mail. Not sure if hé still look around on CB, because CB is now 95% Android news.

Oh, wasn't sure why, makes sense now.

95% ehh, whoaa, big shift. LOL. Thanks for the tip.

Anybody ever reach him via mail or have his email?

09-26-17 05:51 PM
    [email protected]

Or send him a message via Facebook messenger.
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    09-26-17 09:29 PM
    Oh, wasn't sure why, makes sense now.

95% ehh, whoaa, big shift. LOL. Thanks for the tip.

Anybody ever reach him via mail or have his email?

You can try [email protected], he did answer me on that with that Whatsup app. But no guaranty he will answer :-)

09-27-17 01:29 AM
    I'm more active on fb guys. https://fb.com/nemoryoliver but sometimes I'm busy too
    09-27-17 02:42 AM
    I'm more active on fb guys. https://fb.com/nemoryoliver but sometimes I'm busy too
    Hi

09-27-17 10:28 AM
    Dear diary, what's this.

Honestly dude, Face10 is great for what it is. The best. Second to none at this moment. I know you worked hard but your support is Null. All I really want is reactions in comments for 2017. It's a much needed thing. Example...

My friends mom passed away and I was able to not just click "like" to the death post but react as sad. She then wrote under it as a comment a beautiful poem that was sad and sweet to her mother. I could not react to it as sad or anything but only "like" so I did nothing... that doesn't fly brother. Not in 2017 they al have reactions in comments. You need a donation or something? I paid and bought everything I found from the start.

Are you planning on adding this part of facebook as a feature to your facebook client?..
    ...as in reactions within comments?
    I can deal with everything else Because the bennies far outweigh the downsides but this is one thing I as well as I am sure many, many others NEED. As in reactions in comments..

If people HEARD You more I bet those reviews would be way higher. It's not fair people judge an app this way, but they do. I don't but most people do. Just saying.. GL in the future development I will be along for the ride. Maybe have a thread here for face10 with a change log that nobody can reply to for, well, change log ad upcoming editions. Keep folks on their toes and let them know they are being heard!..

When people lose hope, well...

Please, reactions within comments!

BTW: the last update made Face10 super snappy imo! Surprised you didn't do any engine changing or that it wasn't mentioned? Hub is stable also but even the worst of newer facebook apps have reactions for comments. GL @nemory
    09-27-17 11:07 AM
    One last thing, is it me or my connection or can't one tag somebody within comments? The most used thing a.k.a. Comments seems to be very limited with tagging, reactions, etc. I am not even a heavy user of FB. I am a light user honestly. Hope to see updates soon.

I want to switch to Face10 I really do but I keep using it and bumping into something basic to do and surprisingly it's not there. LOL. I'm gonan stick with it a month along side the awesome FacePro for the things Face10 can't do until hopefully it gets a update or three. FacePRO does it all minus Hub notifications. Reaction in comments, tagging in comments. A Notification of you've been tagged will take you directly to where you been tagged, etc..

"On This Day" posts come in notifications which don't for some reason on Face10 they are blocked? So I can deal with that via using Timehop I suppose but again, reactions and tagging in comments is an absolute MUST in 2017.

Dude?..

Lemme be passive aggressive again and say I love Face10's Ui. Cause I do.. if I didn't think it was worth it, I wouldn't have made this thread but now I remember I and others been yelling reactions in comments since '16.

09-27-17 11:40 AM