Hi guys, im new here

I need help for my passport se that I just bought yesterday. My problem is, yesterday when I try this phone, I signing in with my old BBID that I never use it again just to try this phone n none of my friends contacts there.

but this morning, I try to use my latest BBID to sign in that I used for BBM in my android smartphone. and i've activated the bb protect yesterday without knowing excactly what is it for. without deactivate the bb protect, I deleted my old BBID account. when I try to sign in with my android BBID, it ask to verify the old BBID that I deleted but it failed to verify when I sign in with its password.

I try to do hard reset in bb link n succed. but when I turn it on, it still asking bbid that I deleted already. then I try to recreate that BBID using the same email address n try to sign in again but still it say that the phone is protected anti theft. is there any solution for this problem?? I havent use it for 24h yet

Note:
    the os updated to 10.3.3 last night
    blackberry SQW100-4

sorry about my english
    08-19-17 04:29 AM
    Nothing you can do. Your phone is a brick.

BlackBerry may be able to help if you send the phone in for repair, along with the original proof of purchase.
    08-19-17 06:36 AM
    is it posible if I try to instal the latest autoloader??
    08-19-17 07:48 AM
    is it posible if I try to instal the latest autoloader??
    No. There is absolutely nothing you can do.
    08-19-17 07:52 AM
    well, i hope it can be fixed by blackberry. I'll take it to blackberry soon. thanks for the advice
    08-19-17 08:07 AM
    well, i hope it can be fixed by blackberry. I'll take it to blackberry soon. thanks for the advice
    in indonesia, there is people can fix it, yeah! the people say with flash box. they did. just 15usd your blackberry can be used again.
    but for there, i dont know where you go.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-17 10:38 AM
    in indonesia, there is people can fix it, yeah! the people say with flash box. they did. just 15usd your blackberry can be used again.
    but for there, i dont know where you go.

Posted via CB10
    please inform me if you know someone to call
    08-20-17 07:51 AM
    please inform me if you know someone to call
    so far from your place brother. in china/india, this is the best trick. but for this trick you have to buy a USB dogle it just 50usd or more. in my country it just 750.000IDR the name is SMART FLASHER TOOLS, search it on your country the dogle to remove BBID. but i recommend you if you want to remove bbid you must to go blackberry center. i see there is people remove it on blackberry id on blackberry center jakarta. and it was done

Posted via CB10
    08-20-17 10:56 AM
    so far from your place brother. in china/india, this is the best trick. but for this trick you have to buy a USB dogle it just 50usd or more. in my country it just 750.000IDR the name is SMART FLASHER TOOLS, search it on your country the dogle to remove BBID. but i recommend you if you want to remove bbid you must to go blackberry center. i see there is people remove it on blackberry id on blackberry center jakarta. and it was done

Posted via CB10
    well, im indonesian actually. so i can fix it in bb expert center?? how long it takes for them to fix??
    08-20-17 11:05 AM
  10. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    well, im indonesian actually. so i can fix it in bb expert center?? how long it takes for them to fix??
    my friend gave the phone to the blackberry center jakarta just wait 15minut for unlock/remove bbid

but if you want,there is people can fix it, i will give you his contact facebook link : https://m.facebook.com/boerix.coolzz

Posted via CB10
    08-20-17 08:46 PM
    my friend gave the phone to the blackberry center jakarta just wait 15minut for unlock/remove bbid

but if you want,there is people can fix it, i will give you his contact facebook link : https://m.facebook.com/boerix.coolzz

Posted via CB10
    ok, thank u very much mate
    08-21-17 07:16 AM
  12. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    ok, thank u very much mate
    you're welcome brother

Posted via CB10
    08-21-17 08:30 AM