I haven't been in a contract it a VERY long time, as I don't like that I'm locked in. But the Keyone is a device that worth it. Thinking of getting it with the Smartab for $350+tx and only $5 extra per month from my current plan. Their so called "loyalty" plan.

There isn't a lot of "good deals" from Kijiji and Online and BB isn't selling it as of yet.

Should I pull the trigger or wait for a bit?
    08-05-17 10:49 AM
    Well, being under contract should benefit your warranty claim once the screen eventually falls out.
    08-05-17 11:00 AM
    I haven't been in a contract it a VERY long time, as I don't like that I'm locked in. But the Keyone is a device that worth it. Thinking of getting it with the Smartab for $350+tx and only $5 extra per month from my current plan. Their so called "loyalty" plan.

There isn't a lot of "good deals" from Kijiji and Online and BB isn't selling it as of yet.

Should I pull the trigger or wait for a bit?
    I got mine with RW on a smart tab plus for 0$ it was a hup as I$ already a customer in an in-market share plan!
    08-07-17 10:32 AM
    There is a rumour that Rogers, Telus, and Bell will be offering a special 7GB data plan in response to Virgin Mobile. You might want to search the forums for information.
    08-18-17 06:23 PM