I did use Nogago Tracks on my Z10 and Z30. Not sure if it might still be available. I still use a version on the KeyOne and Priv.
    Idontgetiphones likes this.
    08-16-17 08:53 AM
    This one might be helpful:
    https://forums.crackberry.com/showth...1#post12867568
    FF22 likes this.
    08-16-17 03:16 PM
    Perfect thanks
    08-16-17 06:34 PM
    No. I meant, As in get rid of your PRIV for a KEYone when you can finally afford to.
    Ohoho okay, I understand now. Although if I am not mistaken I thought I remembered some members who actually did traded up their PRIV for a KEYone....somehow.
    08-17-17 06:54 AM
    If you don't want to be distracted by apps, then Passport is your answer.
    I'm sorry, but I laughed so hard at this response my wife (iPhone 7) wanted to know what was so funny. I told her and of course she didn't get it.
    Idontgetiphones likes this.
    08-20-17 07:51 AM
    Just got my Passport this weekend. It is still as great as I remember. If anyone can help with one thing I would appreciate it. Is there a way to use Google Sheets without sideloading?
    08-21-17 09:28 AM
    Just got my Passport this weekend. It is still as great as I remember. If anyone can help with one thing I would appreciate it. Is there a way to use Google Sheets without sideloading?
    Don't take my comment rudely, but listen to yourself. Earlier you complained that Android devices with social media can be distracting, thus keeping you from being efficient because you're wasting time.

However, looking for go-arounds to do things that have simple Android solutions, like Sheets, is more inefficient. Think about it from the outside looking in. You have a perfect solution, but admittedly, lack the impulse control, to use Android device responsibly.

I'm not saying this just to point out the irony(and me a &^%$ in the process), but to show how we all rationalize absurd behavior sometimes.

If you want to use a Passport, just use one, don't make excuses for it.
    08-21-17 01:28 PM
32 12