Yep, I intentionally referenced things that were much more serious... Thought that was clear... Well, basically, even in those extreme cases where it was much more serious, it still didn't involve 100% of the units. Sorry, I thought my sarcasm was clear, but I guess not, I'll be sure to spell it out next time too. Hard to judge over the internet you know, my mistake. :-)
    It was your mistake. And you are forgiven. Please use smaller words next time, we can't all keep up with you.

It's a good fall back to say "at least ours doesn't explode." I'm with you.
    07-25-17 05:24 PM
    I don;t get a new record in screentime that was around 12 hours, but normally I use my device around 3 days and get 8 hours, but today I reach 9 hours.

Maybe because it was for two day not the warm and rainy or maybe the new update. I also have a new charger from quallcomm with 3.0 support since last week.

My KEYone is still going strong-accu-killer.jpg

this device is still going strong
    07-26-17 04:48 PM
    I don;t get a new record in screentime that was around 12 hours, but normally I use my device around 3 days and get 8 hours, but today I reach 9 hours.

Maybe because it was for two day not the warm and rainy or maybe the new update. I also have a new charger from quallcomm with 3.0 support since last week.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	accu killer.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	66.1 KB 
ID:	427757

this device is still going strong
    That's insanely good. Most I've gotten is 18 hours with 9 hours of SOT. Can't imagine getting 3 days... Depends on the usage I suppose. I use a lot of data (streaming), but 3 days with that much SOT is really, really good for a modern smartphone...
    07-26-17 07:23 PM
    It's a flagship afterall, isn't it
    No it's not a flagship

Posted via CB10
    07-26-17 08:57 PM
    I also don't use facebook,whatsapp or other social media . only bbm for familly and some friends so that might help.

Also use not that bright screen.
    07-26-17 11:21 PM
    I also don't use facebook,whatsapp or other social media . only bbm for familly and some friends so that might help.

Also use not that bright screen.
    That fully explains it.

I think most smartphones would get 3days without Social Media use.

I have FB (Personal and Business Manager), Instagram, Twitter (Personal and Ads Manager), Snapchat, LinkedIn, Skype, Messenger, WhatsApp and now WeChat as well always going.

I once disabled FB for a day and my battery life saw an immediate improvement, but I am happy to have it around.
    07-27-17 12:10 AM
    I also use twitter, 5 email accounts, stream 50 minutes radio on a work day and stream music . No games , only sometimes ZooKeeper .
    07-27-17 02:00 AM
    That fully explains it.

I think most smartphones would get 3days without Social Media use.

I have FB (Personal and Business Manager), Instagram, Twitter (Personal and Ads Manager), Snapchat, LinkedIn, Skype, Messenger, WhatsApp and now WeChat as well always going.

I once disabled FB for a day and my battery life saw an immediate improvement, but I am happy to have it around.
    I suggest you use Friendly which is basically a battery/RAM friendly FB alternative it works really well and has notifications (no hub support though)
    07-27-17 03:55 AM
    Maybe I gone unistall the HUB to save more battery
    07-27-17 10:46 AM
    I got my KEYone on the first day it was available in Canada and its a effing beast! love it
    terminatorx likes this.
    07-27-17 08:08 PM
    So with that ruled out we're back to my original assumption of poor quality checks while production is running. The defect ; which is disappointing yes but tolerable is not the real issue the customer service after the fact mainly for the 3rd party pre-orders and post orders that do not have a way to exchange a phone that is convenient for them. Also basically everyone that bought a phone up to the point they changed their production will know have in the back of there head that there screen could very well come off. Can TCL ease that by releasing a list of affected phones and offering an exchange? Sure can but they may come off cheaper in the short term to see how many actually make it past warranty. There's a good chance it was a limited number affected so why not take the small hit to gain the respect of your customers. The customer service after is truly the issue, the screen is poor quality to begin with and hopefully lesson learned by CLT.
    I agree, how they react to the problem is far more telling and important than the problem itself and so far I've heard they don't make it too easy...
    07-27-17 10:14 PM
    It was your mistake. And you are forgiven. Please use smaller words next time, we can't all keep up with you.

It's a good fall back to say "at least ours doesn't explode." I'm with you.
    Uh, that wasn't the point either... But anyway, moving on...
    07-27-17 10:15 PM
    I also use twitter, 5 email accounts, stream 50 minutes radio on a work day and stream music . No games , only sometimes ZooKeeper .
    Don't bother, it'll always be some other reason why the battery life is good besides the phone simply having a good battery/CPU combo...
    07-27-17 10:17 PM
    Same after 3 months , still good
    07-28-17 03:43 AM
    give it a small drop on it's face, while covered , and see if it comes out. that way you can get the screen replaced while under warranty.
    07-28-17 10:27 AM
90 ... 234