I have not seen much mention of this site from CrackBerry. Got Rid of those 4 cobalt apps and started installing from an online drive, blend or SD Card. Easy enough to check the integrity and different versions of the APK's are available. Liking the 23mb version of Mercury browser and Facebook lite. ProtonMail not so good unless its a touchscreen so might as well just use the Password Keeper browser for it. Getting the Adobe Reader API straight from the Blackberry Help app seems to help. DuckDuckGo has there own APK download with no shop required, pretty good browser although it can infect you. A software reload or security wipe will fix it. TextNow and Fongo still the best phone apps I have found. Fongo does not release your number and it can accept texts for authorization from some websites like Zoho mail, box 2FA, cant think of the others its not a lot though. TextNow although they release your number after inactivity, you are given a (email)@textnow.me address that is not dropped. I have signed up for apps and services with it. I have found almost every App I was looking for on there Site which has its own app if you need it as well as QR codes for every app.
    07-25-17 10:31 PM
    Do you use APK Pure App to download and install? Everything is working? Updates and hub notifications? Also Google apps working? (like google keep)
    07-26-17 08:18 AM
    Do you use APK Pure App to download and install? Everything is working? Updates and hub notifications? Also Google apps working? (like google keep)
    Still need to install Cobalt's stack and patch apps if they require Google Play Services.
    07-26-17 08:51 AM
    Ok, without playstore i presume..
    Or you can have playstore and apkpure app installed without issues?
    07-26-17 09:06 AM
    Ok, without playstore i presume..
    Or you can have playstore and apkpure app installed without issues?
    Sure, you can install the entire stack except for the Play Store. But I see absolutely no point in that, as the Play Store is the only sure method to download the correct app variant for bb10 devices.
    07-26-17 09:32 AM
    Well, simple reading gives a hint. Minimal requirement Marshmellow, mwa, maybe not a good idea to try. DPI is an indicator as well. In the worst case you start with a jelly bean targeted app of today and work your way down to the 2014 version to get it going. Just trial and error. For the moment 90% of the apps I look for in apk pure just work.

Alternately, get your apk's from F-droid. Guaranteed no google lock desires in there, so they will work as long as targeted at jelly bean or below.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-17 05:24 PM
    No I stopped using google services although they are great. Yea The apps have working notifications and some have a few versions with more info and comments on how well they are working. Their QR codes make them easy to come back to if you save them in Smart Tags. Cobalt is really nice, and the google store is fun to browse. I couldn't help but question the benefit of a more direct method. I like Pure. There are a lot of apps to browse and its nice to get lighter versions around 9-16mb.
    08-11-17 02:10 PM
    Yea with the upate to 10.3 I believe. Just need the APK. I get them off computer but have a zipped APK Pure app sitting in a Dropbox if I need it just smarttag the url and there you go. Don't need to do that, navigation is just easier. Smart Tags looks like an Appstore of verified and working app versions.
    08-11-17 02:13 PM
    No I stopped using google services although they are great. Yea The apps have working notifications and some have a few versions with more info and comments on how well they are working. Their QR codes make them easy to come back to if you save them in Smart Tags. Cobalt is really nice, and the google store is fun to browse. I couldn't help but question the benefit of a more direct method. I like Pure. There are a lot of apps to browse and its nice to get lighter versions around 9-16mb.
    If you want a really nice Google Play Store alternative try the Yalp Store https://fossdroid.com/a/yalp-store.html . You won't, of course, have Google Play Services as you get with Cobalt's stack, but it works beautifully and is a small footprint on BB10 devices. Downside from APKPure is that you won't see older versions of apps simply because you are looking directly at the Google Play Store. Safety here is assured also.
    08-11-17 02:47 PM
    Thanks for the yalp tip!

Posted via CB10
    08-11-17 04:53 PM
    File xapk is APKPure's, APKPure is from China. Be wary of applications coming from china. They often use eavesdropping techniques, hijacking user information. Recently on the App store has removed about 25,000 applications originating from China.
    08-13-17 09:50 PM
    Ha yea, Im wary of anysite or download. I always download to a removeable storage check its properties compared to amazons or any ither info compress then extract install to a classic I bought with a cracked screen and bad port that works but is for parts on another if I need it. At the moment Box is loaded with my compressed tested apps and Some PC software also. Might sound odd but using a "child" with an alias, airplane and a few other tricks can mask you. Main Account is admin over the "child"

Posted via CB10
    08-14-17 03:29 PM