Where to start? I will try to include everything here, plz let me know if I missed anything.

The layout is a complete mess. There's a twitter icon on the top left, bizarrely placed beside a home button in the middle which does exactly the same thing when you tap it.
    Pressing T or B works sometimes to quickly scroll to top and bottom of pages, while pressing R does not seem to refresh tweets. Speaking of scrolling, the Nav bars do NOT autohide when you scroll manually so you're lucky if you ever get to see more than 3 tweets at a time in this garbage app.
    Do you like images? Well this app doesn't, and it usually only loads the link address anyway, (instagram.com/whatever) so be prepared to skip out on a lot of twitter pics/gifs. Speaking of links, when you click one, it's gonna load it in the twitter browser, too. With no option to change it automatically.
    The final turd in the coffin is how this app handles twitter DM's. It will display the first hundredish characters of the message before converting the rest of it into -you guessed it, another link to twitters rotten mobile site, which runs pisspoor on BB10. And yes, I do like the hub integration, but it's not worth it for me. And Blaq isn't much better
    07-23-17 07:57 PM
    Yea, you didn't need to go into details. Just install Twittly.
    07-23-17 11:35 PM
    Try Blaq. It's my all time favorite BB10 app.

Posted via CB10
    07-23-17 11:43 PM
    Try Blaq. It's my all time favorite BB10 app.

Posted via CB10
    Read the last sentence of his rant.
    07-23-17 11:56 PM
    Read the last sentence of his rant.
    Missed that part. I dunno, but I really like Blaq.

Posted via CB10
    07-23-17 11:59 PM
    Doesn't have hub integration.

Posted via CB10
    07-24-17 12:53 AM
    Where to start? I will try to include everything here, plz let me know if I missed anything.
    I agree with everything you said about the stock Twitter app. Total piece of junk.

I do however not agree with your opinion on Blaq. At a quick glance, I believe Blaq does everything you want, and nothing you don't. The strange interface took some getting used to, but now I enjoy it a lot.

Twittly looks nice, but you have to 'expand' every tweet to see the whole tweet. Too many clicks.
    07-24-17 07:54 AM
    I agree with everything you said about the stock Twitter app. Total piece of junk.

I do however not agree with your opinion on Blaq. At a quick glance, I believe Blaq does everything you want, and nothing you don't. The strange interface took some getting used to, but now I enjoy it a lot.

Twittly looks nice, but you have to 'expand' every tweet to see the whole tweet. Too many clicks.
    I liked blaq when I first got it but it has small annoyances. Even blaq pulls the same BS with Twitter DM's! It cuts off about a third of it and links you to the Twitter mobile website to finish reading your message. Id like to know the reason they did that. I also couldn't figure out how to attach an image to a DM. Replying to a tweet is also unclear. They have all these retweet options but when I try to reply, it just looks like I'm posting the tweet to that users timeline in a different thread. Also to paste text into a tweet, you have to hold on just the right spot for the icon to appear. The compose window on night mode also looks like trash (subjective).

The best Twitter client I've used is Twitter lite on Android. It's basically a fullscreen chrome tab but it behaves differently than most "web apps". It's not pretty but it's definitely the fastest and most useable.
    07-24-17 09:05 AM
    What are you some kind of masochist?
    07-24-17 09:20 AM
    What are you some kind of masochist?
    Every BB10 user is.

Via Pasta CB10
    07-24-17 09:53 AM
    Every BB10 user is.

Via Pasta CB10
    Ain't that the truth. You're supposed to find tools that fit your life, but I swear some go out of their way to arrange their life to support their tools.
    Elephant_Canyon likes this.
    07-24-17 09:58 AM
    Ain't that the truth. You're supposed to find tools that fit your life, but I swear some go out of their way to arrange their life to support their tools.
    It takes a special kind of delusion to recommend a nemory app
    goku_vegeta and minttea like this.
    07-24-17 10:08 AM
    I liked blaq when I first got it but it has small annoyances. Even blaq pulls the same BS with Twitter DM's! It cuts off about a third of it and links you to the Twitter mobile website to finish reading your message. Id like to know the reason they did that. I also couldn't figure out how to attach an image to a DM. Replying to a tweet is also unclear. They have all these retweet options but when I try to reply, it just looks like I'm posting the tweet to that users timeline in a different thread. Also to paste text into a tweet, you have to hold on just the right
    spot for the icon to appear. The compose window on night mode also looks like trash (subjective).
    I don't DM much, so I can't speak to the majority of your issues. The times I have were without issue, but they were also pretty short...

For replies, I just click on the reply arrow. Posts it as a reply to the original tweet.

I actually use the light theme because I dislike that crazy background in the dark theme so much.
    palewhiteninja likes this.
    07-24-17 12:34 PM
    I don't DM much, so I can't speak to the majority of your issues. The times I have were without issue, but they were also pretty short...

For replies, I just click on the reply arrow. Posts it as a reply to the original tweet.

I actually use the light theme because I dislike that crazy background in the dark theme so much.
    Thanks, I guess just couldn't figure out the reply thing. Wanna meet me halfway here in saying it's not made abundantly clear to the end user that you're replying to that specific thread?😜
    07-24-17 02:49 PM
    At this point, you're better off running an Android app.
    07-24-17 05:30 PM
    Every BB10 user is.

Via Pasta CB10
    I have to disagree with both of these statements. In general use, a masochist is a person who enjoys an activity that appears to be painful or tedious. While some people do find BlackBerry 10 to be a painful, irritating experience, others love it for what it is because it suits their needs just fine.
    SoundChaser007 likes this.
    07-24-17 07:23 PM
    I have to disagree with both of these statements. In general use, a masochist is a person who enjoys an activity that appears to be painful or tedious. While some people do find BlackBerry 10 to be a painful, irritating experience, others love it for what it is because it suits their needs just fine.
    Yeah, like for some people, their needs are suited by having a girl in stilettos stomp on their nuts
    07-24-17 08:06 PM
    It takes a special kind of delusion to recommend a nemory app
    Just because you personally have a problem with a nemory app does not mean there is something wrong with it. Twittly works perfectly fine and I like it. Deal with it or move on.
    07-24-17 09:29 PM
    Just because you personally have a problem with a nemory app does not mean there is something wrong with it. Twittly works perfectly fine and I like it. Deal with it or move on.
    IDK, I feel like I have the right to my opinion, considering I paid for several apps from the developer. Hopefully nemory will consider my request to release an AIO app that removes all nemory software from a device in one click.
    07-24-17 09:47 PM
    Yeah, like for some people, their needs are suited by having a girl in stilettos stomp on their nuts
    Sadly my own nuts will go unstomped from this fall on. Our IT department is dropping support for all BB10 devices as "BlackBerry is ending support for BB10" . There are no going to be even critical security updates.

Now that's a real stiletto heel to the nuts for some of us yet, and not in the hurts so good way either.
    07-24-17 11:30 PM

The layout is a complete mess. There's a twitter icon on the top left, bizarrely placed beside a home button in the middle which does exactly the same thing when you tap it.
    Pressing T or B works sometimes to quickly scroll to top and bottom of pages, while pressing R does not seem to refresh tweets. Speaking of scrolling, the Nav bars do NOT autohide when you scroll manually so you're lucky if you ever get to see more than 3 tweets at a time in this garbage app.
    Do you like images? Well this app doesn't, and it usually only loads the link address anyway, (instagram.com/whatever) so be prepared to skip out on a lot of twitter pics/gifs. Speaking of links, when you click one, it's gonna load it in the twitter browser, too. With no option to change it automatically.
    The final turd in the coffin is how this app handles twitter DM's. It will display the first hundredish characters of the message before converting the rest of it into -you guessed it, another link to twitters rotten mobile site, which runs pisspoor on BB10. And yes, I do like the hub integration, but it's not worth it for me. And Blaq isn't much better
    Welcome to 2017.....

The shortcoming of the native Twitter App for BB10 are well documented here....
    07-25-17 08:04 AM
    IDK, I feel like I have the right to my opinion, considering I paid for several apps from the developer. Hopefully nemory will consider my request to release an AIO app that removes all nemory software from a device in one click.
    Just go through BlackBerry World to request a refund.
    I did just that with Twittly, I'd rather use the native app.
    07-25-17 09:59 AM