Okay, I'm slow to change. Prior to the Q10, I had the Bold 9650. And I'm one phone guy; aside from my Q10, I don't use anything else. Being with Sprint, the Q10 was my only option but now since KEYone is available . . .

I'm never used Android so how does it compare to BB10? I'm wondering if switching to a KEYone will seem like an upgrade or a lateral move.

And the screen pop issue, who handles that? Sprint or BlackBerry? I had issues where Sprint said contact BlackBerry to honor the warranty and BlackBerry said I had to go through Sprint to honor the warranty.

Given its size, does the KEYone seem more like a phablet or a smart phone? I'm a smaller guy and the Q10's size fits me so I wonder how the KEYone feels in the hand compared to the Q10.

Posted via CB10
    07-22-17 09:47 AM
    in some aspects if will be a downgrade as far as the OS, but its really about what kind of apps you want, android has all the apps
    07-22-17 12:54 PM
    I don't have Sprint, so leaving those questions aside, although there is a learning curve, you will have the apps you need if you switch to KEYone.

What I did is put my most used apps in my homepage, and move all the other stuff to the pages behind it. Then I added all of my accounts to the hub. I turned off most sound notifications, since I have the LED light and the spark on the hub icon. I really learned how to use the 3 navigation keys below the screen to quickly access my open apps and the homepage, and it feels very comfortable to me after having the phone for a little over a month.

Some things are different from BB10, but I think that I am adjusting well to android.
    07-22-17 01:05 PM
    Thanks for the info.

Using the Q10, I grown accustomed not needing apps, that is aside from the basics.

I'm sure it'll feel like an upgrade by getting more screen real estate. It might be a deal breaker if Android doesn't feel comparable to BB10 or if it feels like a Galaxy clone in my hands.

Posted via CB10
    07-22-17 06:40 PM