If you have to tell points to describe passport black better than passport silver, what points do you have? No worries you may like SE but still if there are any points that make the black better?

#BlackBerryQ10
    07-21-17 08:30 AM
    I personally liked the keyboard better on my RED Passport (same keys as the black). I found the se too 'clicky'
    07-21-17 08:36 AM
    By Black, I guess you are talking about the OG. But if your including the AT&T Variant , I can think of a couple. Having an SE, the AT&T overall more rounded traditional BlackBerry shape, appeals to me. And the addition of wireless charging.

Posted via CB10
    07-21-17 09:07 AM
    They're the same phone in different shells, picking the "best" between them is a matter of personal preference.
    07-21-17 09:26 AM
    I have both and actually really love the black - I just find the keyboard a touch stiff. But would prefer the SE to be less clicky.

They both look great but find myself draw in to the OG a little more. The shorter chin on the OG and curve edges gives it a less boxy feel over the SE.

-passport SE
    07-21-17 09:26 AM
    If you have to tell points to describe passport black better than passport silver, what points do you have? No worries you may like SE but still if there are any points that make the black better?

#BlackBerryQ10
    I really liked the SE, bought that first. Couldn't resist and bought a black. In real life, I actually prefer the black, looks much better than in photos.
    One thing is the SE has battery problem (drain when completely off). Search the forums, many people have this issue. Have not heard anyone with black version that has this problem
    07-22-17 10:59 AM
    For me passport SE looked good in photos,,, but when I picked both and used,,, I was very comfortable with OG black. So I am stuck with two phones, Q10 and Passport OG,,, cant imagine any more phone above those,,,

#BlackBerryQ10
    07-22-17 11:16 AM
    SE looks good in a desk, but after using both the OG feels much better in hand. Also the curved screen is more of an integration with the system flow. I bought the SE and now is sitting in the drawer. Also regarding this, the battery keeps discharging even if phone is turned off. And isn't a SE fault because I have hold more and all act the same. But I also have "some" Q10 because for me is the true communication device. I made a great deal and bought 5 knowing it will be hard to find them after some time, at least new ones.
    07-22-17 12:08 PM
    I have both and agree that the OG feels better in the hand and it's a little bit lighter; I also prefer the OG's clickey keyboard. The SE doesn't have a sim in it and I keep it powered on just so I can check when it needs charging, which is about every 5 days.
    07-22-17 05:32 PM
    My passport OG is one of 2 phones (original Motorola Razr) that have evoked true emotion for an inanimate object in my lifetime visually and tactile... the only other being my S&M model 60 feel in hand only... visual, meh !

Posted via CB10
    07-22-17 05:55 PM
    I also bought the SE first (looked amazing in pics and vids), but when I saw the OG live, I immediately sold my SE and bought the OG. My new love ... !!!
    ratfinkstooley likes this.
    07-23-17 06:01 AM
    I have both and agree that the OG feels better in the hand and it's a little bit lighter; I also prefer the OG's clickey keyboard. The SE doesn't have a sim in it and I keep it powered on just so I can check when it needs charging, which is about every 5 days.
    5 days? Something wrong, mine typically lasts close to 2 weeks. It is ridiculous though. Somebody screwed up since the OG don't have these issues. Removable batteries win, i'll take the slightly bigger size for repair, convenience and reliability any day.
    07-23-17 11:44 AM
    I have both, but definitely I will go for the OG black,it feels more superior and bossy

Posted via CB10
    07-25-17 10:59 AM
    I'm still using the SE as it can just barely do everything I need, a great phone in my opinion, I can even type on it comfortably one-handed thanks to my fughueg hands. I have held the original version and find the silver editions clickier keys more comfy and the bigger chin better for handling. Overall the construction feels really solid on the SE, but it's not bad on the original either.

But most importantly,

The back of the silver edition looks superior compared to the original one
    07-25-17 01:55 PM
    I'm still using the SE as it can just barely do everything I need, a great phone in my opinion, I can even type on it comfortably one-handed thanks to my fughueg hands. I have held the original version and find the silver editions clickier keys more comfy and the bigger chin better for handling. Overall the construction feels really solid on the SE, but it's not bad on the original either.

But most importantly,

What do you mean by "barely do everything I need"? What compromises are you making?
    07-25-17 05:52 PM
  16. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar

But most importantly,

yes, it again. pp se more than original about alumunium case

 Passport SE - SQW-100-4 / 10.3.3.2163
    07-25-17 06:28 PM
    For those who have both, can you tell a difference in signal strength?
    07-26-17 06:20 AM
    What do you mean by "barely do everything I need"? What compromises are you making?
    Apps are a convenience, bb10 has very little little of them and that reality is starting to make the device very inconvenient.
    The ability to run apk's barely covers this for now but ohboyohboy is the old android runtime getting deprecated fast
    07-26-17 08:46 AM
    Apps are a convenience, bb10 has very little little of them and that reality is starting to make the device very inconvenient.
    The ability to run apk's barely covers this for now but ohboyohboy is the old android runtime getting deprecated fast
    Thanks for clarifying. I'm looking to streamline my smartphone usage to communication and some productivity. I'm tired of the intrusiveness of my phone.
    07-26-17 08:59 AM
    I prefer the OG, it's a beauty!

Posted via CB10
    07-26-17 09:04 AM
    Thanks for clarifying. I'm looking to streamline my smartphone usage to communication and some productivity. I'm tired of the intrusiveness of my phone.
    If making that choice won't limit you in any way then it's a great plan, I know there are some people here that still get all they need and want from a smartphone by using a bb10 device.
    07-26-17 12:02 PM
    Original Passport I prefer just looks and feels better in hand. Wasn't really tempted to get the SE ,but the Red one was, after I bumped into another BlackBerry user and let me hold it . That was in a line at Starbucks.
    07-26-17 12:40 PM