just got the June update (AAM312) for my DTEK50 on Friday, July 14th. However, Google is now accessing the microphone at an increasingly higher rate as well as the map app to a lesser extent. As a result of the annoyance, I had to turn off the notifications.
    07-17-17 09:43 AM
    On Telus network in Canada. Bought through ShopBB. Still no june update for my Dtek60
    07-20-17 12:14 PM
    Still did not receive it on Dtek50 unlocked on tmo Germany
    07-22-17 08:26 AM
    Haven't got it either. Germany, no lock.
    07-23-17 03:53 AM
    Just got another small update now on July 5, 2017 AAM770...TMO South Florida, bought unlocked.
    07-24-17 11:35 AM
    Just got another small update now on July 5, 2017 AAM770...TMO South Florida, bought unlocked.
    Got an update as well. Installing now
    07-24-17 11:44 AM
    Just saw these last two posts and checked for the update, which I am assuming is the July security patch. Not sure if we should be posting to the June or July patch thread...

The patch downloaded, then rebooted, then I got a debug screen I have never seen before which said OTA failed, I did a hard reboot, and it is going through it's "android is upgrading" sequence now. I have no idea whether this patch will take or not. I will post back when it's done with the upgrade sequence. My advice would be to wait before you load this July patch.

UPDATE: the phone is back up, app are upgraded, says July 5 patch level, I have no idea if there is a problem or not. Something tells me this is going to get yanked if more people have this debug screen pop up.
    Last edited by jcbrunson; 07-24-17 at 01:37 PM. Reason: updating info
    07-24-17 01:23 PM
    Now that we're all caught up again, hopefully the sky is no longer falling for some. Recap:

DTEK50

Sep - Aug 30 - build AAG326
    Oct - Oct 18 - build AAH108
    Nov - Dec 5 - build AAH990
    Dec - Jan 5 - build AAI482
    Jan - Jan 13 - build AAI795
    Feb - Feb 15 - build AAJ221
    Mar - Mar 6 - build AAJ842
    Apr - Apr 5 - build AAK406
    May - May 5 - build AAL135
    Jun - Jul 7 - build AAM312
    Jul - Jul24 - build AAM770
    07-24-17 01:25 PM
    Just saw these last two posts and checked for the update, which I am assuming is the July security patch. Not sure if we should be posting to the June or July patch thread...

The patch downloaded, then rebooted, then I got a debug screen I have never seen before which said OTA failed, I did a hard reboot, and it is going through it's "android is upgrading" sequence now. I have no idea whether this patch will take or not. I will post back when it's done with the upgrade sequence. My advice would be to wait before you load this July patch.
    Mine also got the fail screen. Reboot and trying to send debug logs but cant get a ticket number to submit them to. Even though it continued patching and shows July patch
    07-24-17 01:31 PM
    Apparently according to BB website, the June update is available from 5th June, and 'is available IMMEDIATELY for owners who have purchased from shop BB'
    OK, so today is 15 I believe...nothing....
    Maybe BB's interpretation of 'immediately' differs from the rest of the worlds then
    Same dictionary the phone carriers got unlimited from. ( remember a smiley face makes everything better)
    07-24-17 01:43 PM
    Mine also got the fail screen. Reboot and trying to send debug logs but cant get a ticket number to submit them to. Even though it continued patching and shows July patch
    Let us know if you are able to submit the debug logs. Everyone who gets this error screen needs to send it in. Glad to have the July patch, but not happy seeing the error screen...
    07-24-17 01:55 PM
    Let us know if you are able to submit the debug logs. Everyone who gets this error screen needs to send it in. Glad to have the July patch, but not happy seeing the error screen...
    It's just a small glitch. A reboot completes the installation just fine.
    07-24-17 02:05 PM
    It's just a small glitch. A reboot completes the installation just fine.
    Agreed, and it seems to be working fine for me. However it needs to be examined and prevented for the remainder. Not everyone ought to have to risk the reboot.
    07-24-17 02:24 PM
    Agreed, and it seems to be working fine for me. However it needs to be examined and prevented for the remainder. Not everyone ought to have to risk the reboot.
    The only "solution" is to pull the update and wait for a new build.
    07-24-17 02:27 PM

UPDATE: the phone is back up, app are upgraded, says July 5 patch level, I have no idea if there is a problem or not. Something tells me this is going to get yanked if more people have this debug screen pop up.
    Exactly the same scenario here, fortunately, rebooted and appears OK for the moment, but, time will tell I assume!!
    Bit worrying seeing the 'OTA update failed' and the 'dead android' picture though!!
    Enough 'poo' flying around at the moment without another dose!!
    07-24-17 02:28 PM
    Exactly the same scenario here, fortunately, rebooted and appears OK for the moment, but, time will tell I assume!!
    Bit worrying seeing the 'OTA update failed' and the 'dead android' picture though!!
    Enough 'poo' flying around at the moment without another dose!!
    Yes, it would be nice to have a clean patch after these last two months of questions.
    07-24-17 02:30 PM
    Yes, it would be nice to have a clean patch after these last two months of questions.
    Last thing we need now is a 'bricked' phone due to a faulty update!!
    Was a bit concerned when it happened, first thought was 'OMG. I ' have so little confidence in BB at this time, the thought of having no phone for heavens knows how long if bricked, would have just about finished BB in my eyes.
    (OK so there is always the 'bootloader' option, but who wants the aggro of that!)
    07-24-17 02:52 PM
    Got the July update with error message too. 26.2MB. Disconcerting first if it's a functional patch and secondly if BlackBerry release procedures are degrading. Error like that on so many devices should have been caught.
    07-24-17 03:02 PM
    Got the July update with error message too. 26.2MB. Disconcerting first if it's a functional patch and secondly if BlackBerry release procedures are degrading. Error like that on so many devices should have been caught.
    Obviously 'rushed out' and not bothered to actually 'test' the thing before release...
    Another symptom of the 'Blackberry malaise' that appears to be creeping through everything they do.
    Noticed that the Dtek60 & Priv 'updates' also caused many problems because they were not 'tested' before release as well...

Doesn't bode too well for the future!!
    07-24-17 04:13 PM
    Ticket created and logs submitted
    07-24-17 04:33 PM
    Did yours install ok? Mine aborted during installation but looks like it took.
    AAM770
    07-24-17 05:40 PM
    Did yours install ok? Mine aborted during installation but looks like it took.
    AAM770
    Read the last 2 pages. Been happening to all of us
    07-24-17 05:42 PM
    Read the last 2 pages. Been happening to all of us
    Yeah sorry. Didn't realize there was more.
    07-24-17 05:44 PM
    I managed to get the AAM312 update now by powering off the phone and then pressing and holding the power button for 32 seconds. According to the support documentation, this equals to pulling the battery. The phone will vibrate and show the BlackBerry logo several times. Booted again and checked for updates - there it was.

Germany, unlocked
    07-25-17 05:23 AM
    Get the update today, no error messages, everything worked as usual.
    Vodafone, Romania.
    07-25-17 05:31 AM
264 ... 891011