If you SMS, email, call, classic will do fine.

If you do basic web browsing, classic will do fine.

If you don't need constant updates to feel good about the device, the classic will do fine.

If you appreciate the compact size, the music shortcuts, the toolbelt, use the classic.

If you need snapchat to live a full life, stay away from the classic.

If you need google account and convenience apps to manage your existence, stay away from the classic (although drive photos, maps, can all be made to function somewhat).

If you need a giant display, stay away from the classic, but if you generally have a laptop or tablet nearby it's really a non issue.

if you need *flawless* Skype, Hangouts, Slack, Instagram, periscope,.. stay away from classic (although skype works pretty good and there is a good native IG client).

If you cannot live without a Starbucks app, stay away from classic. (although and image of the barcode will work).

Lastly, if you want to be able to attach photos to your posts on CB10, stay away from Classic! Lol

Just a few tips.

Posted via CB10
    eiruvrav likes this.
    07-09-17 06:10 PM
    Best phone on the market, thinking of trying the keyone later though. It is a true phone. Excellent typing experience and premium feel, great design, great browsing, decent camera, the hub is great, best multi tasking phone, versatile and size fits easily in the hands and pockets. Has some good apps. Has a better interface than most smart phones.If you don't want to be part of a sheep crowd and values a great phone for what it is, you will come to love the device.
    07-09-17 10:07 PM
    My main concern would be a third party supported browser. I think the stock BB10 browser has issues with modern websites at times.
    07-09-17 10:22 PM
    not sure. i only use the stock browser and have had no issues loading or getting sites to work.
    Robert Roger likes this.
    07-09-17 10:29 PM
    I haven't either but I have seen a lot of posts on CB about native browser issues on BB10 so there are some issues. I believe there are still a few good third party browsers in BlackBerry World if the native browser does act up on you

Posted via CB10
    southlander likes this.
    07-09-17 10:37 PM
    not sure. i only use the stock browser and have had no issues loading or getting sites to work.
    Yeah I don't use my Passport enough for browsing to notice. But I read complaints on here from others that say the bb10 browser is not working with some sites. Etc. No doubt the lack of the user agent so that the mobile browser gets served the iOS or Android formatted content is likely the culprit.
    07-10-17 11:02 PM
    HELLO There there you ed to be a time when all everyone worried about was getting drop calls, Oya phone you ed to be just that a phone Not a high End photo studio LOOK We have lost sight of what we need , I AM not saying APPS are not good but we do not have to get app for everything under the sun.I bet you have a App for the sun
    If you real looked at your apps to see when the last time you youed any given app you
    would see and be very surprise, DON;T WORE THERE a app out there...
    please think what you youse your phone for.
    P.s
    Email.send photo,send message ,find were you are.lol and want to go ECT. IF YOU ARE STILL HUNG UP ON ALL OF THIS TAKE A TAKE A LOOK AT YOUR LIFE , REMEMBER ,
    WHEN YOU HAD TO HAVE A VERRY LARGE DESKTOP COMPUTER TO GO ON TO THE W.W.WEB PLEASE THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT .YOUR PHONE FOR.
    DAM SEE ALL THIS IS MESSED UP SEE TRYING TO TYPE NO KEY BORED
    08-31-17 08:54 PM
    HELLO There there you ed to be a time when all everyone worried about was getting drop calls, Oya phone you ed to be just that a phone Not a high End photo studio LOOK We have lost sight of what we need , I AM not saying APPS are not good but we do not have to get app for everything under the sun.I bet you have a App for the sun
    If you real looked at your apps to see when the last time you youed any given app you
    would see and be very surprise, DON;T WORE THERE a app out there...
    please think what you youse your phone for.
    P.s
    Email.send photo,send message ,find were you are.lol and want to go ECT. IF YOU ARE STILL HUNG UP ON ALL OF THIS TAKE A TAKE A LOOK AT YOUR LIFE , REMEMBER ,
    WHEN YOU HAD TO HAVE A VERRY LARGE DESKTOP COMPUTER TO GO ON TO THE W.W.WEB PLEASE THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT .YOUR PHONE FOR.
    DAM SEE ALL THIS IS MESSED UP SEE TRYING TO TYPE NO KEY BORED
    Some also need apps to teach typing and grammar.
    08-31-17 09:18 PM
    I like it. The native experience is BBM with Blend and Link. Having your calendar, contacts, BBM groups and channels on my PC is really all I need.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-17 12:08 PM
    Yea they do its frustrating but they are workable. I still think it is a great mobile browser.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-17 12:10 PM
    Still running the Classic with the Priv laying on the table catching dust. Classic still works good enough, even with stock browser. Superb keyboard. AND it fits way better into my pocket. The best business phone.

Only thing bad. Wechat videocalling stopped working. Video yes. Sound, only one way.

Posted via CB10
    09-02-17 01:21 AM
    i just ordered one from music magpie for 40 quid cause why not
    09-02-17 06:45 PM
    Waste of money. I have one as well and only use it because it's my employers phone. Slugish android app performance, small screen. Save up for a KEYone.

RedBerry Passport / 10.3.3.2205 / Telus
    I would wait a long time before getting a keyone. At that price point it's way too over priced. BlackBerry did the same thing with the classic, priv, passport. They launch them at just dumb prices then are shocked when they don't sell well

Posted via CB10
    09-05-17 04:42 PM
    It would have to be priced well below $200 to be worth buying at this point, like an entry level Android phone. I moved from my Cobalt Blue Classic to this Passport SE because I was sick of the lag. I miss the toolbelt, but at least I have speed and power.

Posted via CB10 from my 100-4 Passport SE
    09-08-17 01:23 PM
    I say give the KEYone a chance it's a great phone and keyboard almost or just as good as the Classic
    09-08-17 10:37 PM
    I would not buy it. It is a good phone for the time of release. Now compared to the phones in the market today it is obsolete.

If you use it primarily for phone, text and email then go for it. Don't look for fancy features in the app department. Sideloaded android apps are all buggy or don't work optimally. You might come across a few native apps that work well.

Don't spend more than a hundred US $s.

Posted via CB10
    09-10-17 10:28 AM
    Totally agree. I got one for 80 dollars. Don't pay even 100 for a classic. Ebay has it for some ridiculous prices and so does amazon. It's still a fantastic phone. I went from a Priv back to a classic cause I dropped my Priv and broke the screen. I love the classic way more than the Priv.

Posted via CB10
    09-10-17 07:51 PM
    I say give the KEYone a chance it's a great phone and keyboard almost or just as good as the Classic
    Keyone is way too expensive. I would wait till the price comes down

Posted via CB10
    09-10-17 07:51 PM
    Needless to say a classic is a classic will be getting one once I receive my KEYone for backup
    09-11-17 09:36 AM
    I currently have a Priv, AT&T Passport, Bold 9900 and just ordered a Classic off eBay...I love the 9900's form factor and the track pad but the browser is almost unusable at this point and I really miss ActiveSync support for email so I'm thinking the Classic is ultimately the best device for my needs. Can't wait for it to arrive!
    09-15-17 09:37 PM
    I currently have a Priv, AT&T Passport, Bold 9900 and just ordered a Classic off eBay...I love the 9900's form factor and the track pad but the browser is almost unusable at this point and I really miss ActiveSync support for email so I'm thinking the Classic is ultimately the best device for my needs. Can't wait for it to arrive!
    I have the keyone and the classic and if you don't care too much about android apps, you will find the classic to be the ultimate phone tool for emails, calls and messaging.
    09-16-17 05:36 AM
    If I hadn't bought the Passport I would have jumped on the Classic. I love the form factor. Since I don't have unlimited $$ I stayed with the PP. Fast forwarding a couple of years I bought the KEYᵒⁿᵉ. I love the PKB and the access to Android apps. I use my KEYᵒⁿᵉ for work as well as personal use. Now I'm really considering buying the Classic strictly for work since I work from home and would be used solely on my home WiFi network. In fact if there ever is an Android version of the Classic (track pad and toolbar included) with the proper screen ratio I would be all over it.
    09-16-17 06:33 AM
    I just got a Classic off eBay and love the keyboard and form factor. I'm not sure I could use it as my daily driver (or without bringing along my DTEK 60 for certain apps I use a lot).

Posted via CB10
    09-16-17 02:04 PM
73 123