Still using playbook !
    - Stream live TV with Ustvnow.com
    -Facebook
    -Play, minesweeper, Jet pack joyride, tetris, uno, and more
    -Use 181.fm with Nobex radio.. best music ever!
    -Loving the speakers
    -Use Kalemesoft media on bbw to connect to plex server. #SoManyMovies
    -Side loaded eBay

Sorry BlackBerry haters but PlayBook is Still alive
    I'm also gonna buy a new battery to put more life to it!

Posted via CB10
    grover5 and kwelamnp like this.
    07-27-16 07:58 PM
    Samsung Tab A Note, a superb device

Posted via CB10
    07-28-16 12:12 AM
    Still using playbook !
    - Stream live TV with Ustvnow.com
    -Facebook
    -Play, minesweeper, Jet pack joyride, tetris, uno, and more
    -Use 181.fm with Nobex radio.. best music ever!
    -Loving the speakers
    -Use Kalemesoft media on bbw to connect to plex server. #SoManyMovies
    -Side loaded eBay

Sorry BlackBerry haters but PlayBook is Still alive
    I'm also gonna buy a new battery to put more life to it!

Posted via CB10
    I still use mine too. I have a Nexus 9 as well but the playbook is still in use and much appreciated.
    CRCordray likes this.
    07-28-16 12:18 AM
    I still use mine too. I have a Nexus 9 as well but the playbook is still in use and much appreciated.
    I know!! It may not be the best tablet out there. But im.bot able to take my hand of it. The hardware and software is so super advance.. I bought a nexus 7 2013 but went back to my playbook. That's how much I love her!!

Posted via CB10
    07-28-16 08:33 AM
    Still use my PB every day. Usually while watching TV! Used for mail, web browsing with Origami, book reader (main use). Take on trips instead of laptop. No smartphone - screens too small!. Don't know what I would replace it with. Probably a low cost android tablet that would do what the PB currently does.
    07-30-16 11:17 AM
    I have a Samsung Tab4

Posted via CB10
    08-17-16 04:25 AM
    Crying

Posted via CB10
    08-17-16 09:06 AM
    I considered new tablet just to compliment my phones when I travel with little luggage and don't want to carry laptop. But then I bought Passport SE which became the tablet for me.
    Playbook still there - honourable retirement on my desk. Music (Neutron), occasional Youtube stuff which does not require large screen, sometimes ebooks or emails reading.
    Still like it.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-16 08:22 AM
    I started this thread and I have to admit that after almost a year later; I am thinking about going back to BlackBerry PlayBook. Am I crazy? Lol
    Bay 13 likes this.
    12-12-16 02:17 PM
    I started this thread and I have to admit that after almost a year later; I am thinking about going back to BlackBerry PlayBook. Am I crazy? Lol
    Yes...lol

Posted via CB10
    12-13-16 05:18 AM
    No, I've never stopped using it. For certain specific tasks it's still an excellent device.

Posted via CB10
    forrestishmael likes this.
    12-13-16 11:36 AM
    I still use mine daily for video podcast downloads and syncing with work outlook scheduling which my Bold could not do. I also use it for a number of things at work, including displaying documents on the projector. It does what I need it to do, I just can't let the battery go dead!

Posted via CB10
    12-14-16 07:57 PM
    I just ordered an unlocked BlackBerry PlayBook 4G/LTE from eBay for $100 and am getting excited to go back to it.

Via the BEST Actual BlackBerry phone, AKA Passport SE
    dmlis likes this.
    12-17-16 12:58 PM
    I use my Playbook mostly for the book reader but I can check my emails and read the news on the internet. I have some games installed too. It is terrific if you're traveling. I take it almost everywhere.

I was hoping to download Kodi but I can't even get logged into my Google Play account. It keeps telling me I have a cookie issue....

If I did buy another tablet, it might be a Samsung of some sort, since I have a Samsung phone now....
    01-28-17 02:08 PM
    I use my Playbook mostly for the book reader but I can check my emails and read the news on the internet. I have some games installed too. It is terrific if you're traveling. I take it almost everywhere.

I was hoping to download Kodi but I can't even get logged into my Google Play account. It keeps telling me I have a cookie issue....

If I did buy another tablet, it might be a Samsung of some sort, since I have a Samsung phone now....
    I completely agree with you and I too use it for reading, music, and light browsing. I even switched to Deezer Music Service because they have a playbook native app. So worth it!

Come learn the science that FBI, CIA, Interpol, & Fortune 500 companies are using by visiting our channel. Join The KUQO Group at C002EFE5D and learn all about behavioral sciences.
    01-28-17 04:17 PM
    Sony z2 10 inch. Can be used as a tv remote too. Factory refurbed verizon versions are on ebay with lollipop. Good enough. Look like new. $175.00. Ihave three playbooks in various area for regular use.

Sent from one of my SE Passports using BB10 superior software.
    01-31-17 01:39 PM
    I'll probably just get an Amazon Fire HD....cheap n cheerful

Posted via CB10 - 9900 -Playbook- Q10 - Passport SE (1) - Passport SE (2)
    02-11-17 05:09 PM
    I'm still using my PlayBook, great build and reliable.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-17 05:57 PM
    I'm still using my Playbooks here and there. I browse the internet here and there with them. The kids play games on them as well. I agree with Phoenix88, great build quality.
    02-28-17 09:21 AM
    Still using my PlayBook and Z10.

I won't be replacing it with another tablet and will just go back to using my laptop.
    03-28-17 12:21 PM
    "We are now expanding to the next phase of our licensing program. This will focus on a broader set of end points. What this MIGHT mean and I make no promise, is that you may soon see a BlackBerry tablet and it will also extend into co-branded handsets and IoT and EoT devices. These end points will run on our software and security features and be co-branded 'Secured by BlackBerry'."

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-ceo...ts-and-outlook

 Passport SQW100-1/ 10.3.1.2876, Q10 SQN100-5/10.3.1.2576, Classic SQC100-4/ 10.3.2.2836 
    03-31-17 09:01 PM
    Looks like this Fake News Business has infiltrated the Crackberry Forum .
    .PlayBook. Is Alive and Well doing its thing somewhere in the world..
    06-23-17 08:48 AM
    BlackBerry TV's and Monitors. "TCL Built and BlackBerry Secure" Marketing Tagline...
    06-23-17 08:58 AM
    The title says it all.

Will you use another tablet?
    If so, which one?
    Or
    Have you already switched to another tablet.
    If so, which one?

Stay Classy CrackBerry Nation!
    I have been sadly using the iPad, but I have just found my beloved playbook back and are you telling me that it will no longer make any connection to the internet.

While I am here, I need to ask.
    What if I have a slight crack in the screen.
    Will this stop the Playbook from turning on?

I just bought a Q10 and use it to play my music files through the “Neutron Media Player”, and give my iPhone a hotspot connection.

It is absolutely brilliant, battery is amazing while doing other things.
    So much potential and multitasking ability.

Oh BlackBerry, My BlackBerry

I look forward to your reply.

Yours sincerely
    JT Valerie
    05-07-19 08:49 AM
    I have been sadly using the iPad, but I have just found my beloved playbook back and are you telling me that it will no longer make any connection to the internet.

While I am here, I need to ask.
    What if I have a slight crack in the screen.
    Will this stop the Playbook from turning on?

I just bought a Q10 and use it to play my music files through the “Neutron Media Player”, and give my iPhone a hotspot connection.

It is absolutely brilliant, battery is amazing while doing other things.
    So much potential and multitasking ability.

Oh BlackBerry, My BlackBerry

I look forward to your reply.

Yours sincerely
    JT Valerie
    You can turn it on with the button. But where this crack prevents you from using the touch screen... who knows.
    jtv1 likes this.
    07-04-19 04:40 PM
404 ... 14151617