SO, long story short, the place that I work at moved to iPhones. That means they literally threw away a bunch of Blackberry 9930 devices. I was able to save a bunch of them, most still with screen protectors, original battery, etc.

I've fully wiped them with JL_Cmder v1.9. I've updated the OS to the newest available. I've even researched the unlock codes and fully freed them.

These things are pretty much flawless, almost look like they came out of the box.

Thing is, I don't know much about them on the technical end.

Does anyone have advice on how to sell them? I certainly don't need this many, and would rather they be put to good use. I only have the phones and none of the extras.

Looking for what you guys think would be fair price and how exactly to word something on Craigslist or elsewhere. I'm not sure what all networks it would support now that it's unlocked, but I put in the effort to do it.
    06-22-17 01:48 PM
    Not sure where you are but I scour my local Kijiji and LetGo apps for prices and in Canada I see used prices from $50-$100 depending on condition.

I havent checked ebay or Amazon for pricing lately but have you tried that?

I also see a LOT of used cell phones for sale in the Facebook groups for local "Garage Sales" or various "Buy and Sell" pages that have popped up. it can be pretty fun to go through all the listings and you find a TON of devices in there (also a lot of fidget spinners)

So check it out.

-sent from a beautiful Bold 9900
    06-22-17 05:01 PM