Crap
    Yup. I'm surprised they sat on that data while the sp rose 100% in a few days.

Posted via CB10
    11-30-16 05:25 PM
    Yup. I'm surprised they sat on that data while the sp rose 100% in a few days.

Posted via CB10
    There is more data Dec 6th, so, I suppose a chance to redeem themselves, but they already have a conference call scheduled for Dec 8th, to discuss future.
    So, not sure if that is already bad new planned or what?
    CDM76 likes this.
    11-30-16 06:35 PM
    In the Tesla and giga-size battery plant file:

European Rivals Line Up Against Tesla in the Race to Build Gigafactories
    https://www.greentechmedia.com/artic...-against-tesla
    3MIKE likes this.
    12-07-16 03:48 PM
    I was wondering why IBB isn't doing as well as I had hoped post election....

Biotech Stocks Plunge As Trump Vows To Lower Drug Prices
    iShares NASDAQ Biotechnology Index (ETF)(NASDAQ:IBB) Falls On Trump News | ETF Daily News
    12-07-16 04:52 PM
    Weekend OT as Tesla Gigafactory begins mass battery cell production"

Tesla Gigafactory begins mass battery cell production | Utility Dive

By next year, the Gigafactory plans to produce 35 GWh/year of lithium-ion battery cells. According to Tesla, that's almost as much as the rest of the entire world’s battery production combined. Production on some battery cells began last year, but Tesla's announcement that the Gigafactory is in mass production is a milestone for the company. The facility is still years from being fully completed, however, as it is being constructed in stages. When fully complete, Tesla said the Gigafactory could be the biggest building in the world. It is now about 30% complete, with a footprint of 1.9 million square feet. This year, the factory will directly employ about 6,500.

Tesla is using its battery production capabilities to rollout new and cheaper electric cars and energy systems as well. Last year, the company acquired the largest solar installer in the United States, SolarCity, in a $2.6 billion deal.
    01-06-17 05:40 PM
    Say, anybody own shares of Fairfax?
    Seems like a somewhat opportune time to consider.
    02-22-17 02:05 PM
    Anyone still holding their SPHS?
    Been a rough hold that's for sure.
    Adding to your position?
    03-16-17 05:46 AM
    Anyone still holding their SPHS?
    Been a rough hold that's for sure.
    Adding to your position?
    I still have a core position... I've flipped some on the run ups a couple times but it definitely has been frustrating lately with the companies silence.

I may add if it dips lower from here but I would rather some good news and watch it run...
    03-16-17 07:25 AM
    Trying to understand:

Snapchat Stock Shows Absurdity of Tech IPO Speculation
    https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/snapc...-ipo-jim-weber

"Snapchat a market valuation (estimated worth) of $28.3 billion. That’s more than the market capitalization of companies such as Kellogg’s, American Airlines and Campbell’s — just to name a few. Not bad for a company that lost $514 million last year."
    03-19-17 05:56 PM
    OT for Electric Vehicle Investors:

Tesla to reveal a pickup truck within two years, and final Model 3 design in July
    https://techcrunch.com/2017/04/13/te...esign-in-july/
    Musk has said that by offering the Model 3, along with the Model S and Model X premium vehicles, it should be able to offer a future compact SUV and a pickup to cover most of the available consumer market.

Elon Musk and the cult of Tesla: How a tech startup rattled the auto industry to its core
    http://www.zdnet.com/article/elon-mu...24037827013043
    Last edited by rarsen; 04-26-17 at 09:55 AM.
    04-26-17 07:33 AM
    Well, I wouldn't hold your breath on the model 3 as Telsa is having serious design problems and there is active debate within the company as to whether they can deliver. What we know is that it is seriously delayed at this point. Compact SUV makes some sense but the pickup truck will once again be a serious design problem.

Elon Musk is an interesting character. There are elements of truthfulness and cleverness to his business approach. Unfortunately, there is also a thick layer of bull$hit wrapped around the outside, maintained by a gullible public wanting to believe all aspects of this story. Eventually reality hits.

Posted via CB10
    05-21-17 08:05 AM
    sphs

so, we got the first dose PR

I think if the science is there, continuing this trial should increase value big time

my question to the sphs holders, are in it till the end or gonna sell some or all at first bump, which might not be for a while if at all

but my big question is what will make this bump up?

I am basically in it till BO, but know that may never happen

anyone adding now that trial has officially started?
    rarsen likes this.
    06-08-17 08:21 PM
    SPHS looking good today, finally. Peculiar though, as I couldn't find any news to correspond to the jump.

I've felt for a while that the stock has been unfairly beaten down, so hopefully this is just a repricing.

...or maybe we're on the brink of some big news!
    06-27-17 08:03 PM
  14. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    OT!: any investors in Shopify (shop) and following?...

Posted via CB10
    10-07-17 08:37 AM
    Looked at Shopify at 57....then it doubled. Want se but was hoping for an 83 entry.
    10-10-17 08:32 PM
    Say, anybody own shares of Fairfax?
    Seems like a somewhat opportune time to consider.
    I actually converted much of my bbry position into Fairfax shares the last time bbry ran to 11+...it's served well, even considering the latest bbry run, but you get bigger trading moves / opportunities in bbry itself as it is tied directly to its US trading profile / dynamic. Fairfax often makes short to mid term moves on no real reason, and is only traded in Canada. I assume there are a small number of large positions that are either adding or clearing at a particular given moment and that create this dynamic.

Anyways, jump in...the water's good.
    Bacon Munchers likes this.
    10-10-17 08:45 PM
    Speaking of 'Other diversified stocks', I just cashed in for a 3-bagger on my Aurora Cannabis stock. Anyone else hedging tech with weed?
    bspence87 likes this.
    11-29-17 07:23 PM
517 ... 192021