Thanks! The process manager helps to kill the olympia_proxy that eats up so much memory even after a force restart of the browser app (yes, it's just the daemon, I didn't know it wouldn't affect the olympia too)
    11-11-12 10:12 PM
    Hey! Thanks for your post! It was really helpful!!

I'm having a problem with a 9700 Bold. I've received this smartphone today and I don't know what is its network. The screen is damaged and I can't control the Blackberry (it looks like coming from a war zone...) .

I was wondering if there is a program for Windows with which we can visualize and control the blackberry OS. I've seen many on the web like Tinycontroller and others, but those need to have something installed in the smartphone. I can't see nothing, as the screen is broken, so i can't install nothing as well....

Do you know anything like this? A new screen costs 30 bucks and I would like to have access to the OS before thinking about buying a new one.

Thanks!
    Tiago
    12-04-12 10:31 PM
    Hey! Thanks for your post! It was really helpful!!I'm having a problem with a 9700 Bold. I've received this smartphone today and I don't know what is its network. The screen is damaged and I can't control the Blackberry (it looks like coming from a war zone...) . I was wondering if there is a program for Windows with which we can visualize and control the blackberry OS. I've seen many on the web like Tinycontroller and others, but those need to have something installed in the smartphone. I can't see nothing, as the screen is broken, so i can't install nothing as well....Do you know anything like this? A new screen costs 30 bucks and I would like to have access to the OS before thinking about buying a new one.Thanks!Tiago
    Connect it to desktop manager, backup everything, then close desktop manager. Then if BBSAK is installed, start that, then click Backup Apps, choose a place you'll remember and then... Let it do it's thing. Then disconnect it, bring it to a repair shop and get that screen replaced.
    12-04-12 10:49 PM
    Hey guys, love this. Pls I just bought a blackberry 9370, I was told it was better than 9350/9360. But the problem now is I can't seem to get 3G network. My network options displays GSM,1XEV and GLOBAL. I read a lot about the phone and it seems I need a sim that supports CDMA to get 3G. There are no such sims here. Can this hacking give me 3G? If yes pls tell me how. Or give me any other tip to get my 3G network active thanks.
    12-23-12 12:35 AM
    I think your network mode is Global, try changing it to something else. Try changing it to GSM.
    12-27-12 10:50 AM
    The HPF filter acts like an 8 band graphic equalizer. Starting with the lowest to highest. 1K being the midrange. Affecting only the external speaker. Changing these parameters however does not have a very dramatic effect because we are dealing with a narrow bandwidth of frequency to begin with. It appears the larger the negative value is, the more of that particular frequency is allowed to pass through. And the larger the positive number is, the less frequency of that band is allowed to pass. As with the Expansion setting to on, all parameters return to factory default after a reboot. But upon rebooting, I still turned the expansion on. Hate that warning pop up!
    The Equalizer presets which normally works for headphones only can be activated and used for the external speaker from the escreen. However it is a temporary pleasure, returning to default off when the media player is shut down. Bummer! I will continue looking and fiddling much to the chagrin of my peers here. If I nuke it you can all have a good laugh and scream I told you so. If I don't, I will have learned something new! Now it's time to look at the light sensor settings! Haha

I CAN'T FIND THIS ON MY BOLD 9780?! also

"Hack 1

Enable EVRC-B

ALT+SHIFT+H

Click Radio Engineering Screen (multi)

CDMA Radio Engineering Screen

Test Call Screen

EVRC-B

Click the BB key go to Enable EVRC-B

Your Device will reboot, and then when you go back into the menu, you will see it is toggled to enable, and voice quality will be much better. "

I CAN'T FIND THIS ON MY BOLD 9780. There is no option to just go to the Radio Engineering Screen; I have to click Multi WAF Engineering Screens > Radio Control Engineering Screen > (then my only option is '3GPP') which takes me to a list of radios all set to UNKNOWN...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-13 02:12 PM
    The key combination to get to the "Help Me" screen is different on SureType and SurePress
    devices since they don't have a QWERTY keyboard. For SureType devices, type Alt+EACE on the homescreen. For SurePress devices, hold the Escape button, and tap the screen upper left, upper right, upper left, and upper right corners in that sequence.
    12-01-13 04:46 PM
    I only have one problem where hacking and tweaking is concerned.

I need to find an i d i o t manual to get me back to the I D I OT manual.

... and how do you know where to tap and when?

12-02-13 03:01 PM
    Wow.. you guys are awesome.
    There is any idea to make BB skip internal memory and emulate the MicroSD as main storage? If there, it could be a cure for Internal Media Storage problem..

Regards..
    12-12-13 04:04 PM
    Anyone knows the option on the menu to enable EVRC-B for clearer speech.
    07-16-15 02:40 PM
    Can you tell me how you did that please.
    07-23-15 08:16 AM
    I'm curious how to access a blackberry without the person knowing and without breaking their phone.
    Nor even having to have procession of the phone.
    09-05-15 02:22 PM
    I'm curious how to access a blackberry without the person knowing and without breaking their phone.
    Nor even having to have procession of the phone.
    Lol u can't 😂

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-05-15 03:09 PM
    I hav problem my bb z3 stuck on setup after i wipe my phone.
    If I insert sim with data my phone says "your device is preparing to establish an internet connection. in the meantime, you can connect to a Wi-Fi network on the next screen". I also connect my phone to Wifi bt my says "connection Failed could not connect to the Wi-Fi. Please try again". plz help me or inbox me to my e-mail [email protected].
    Last edited by suspect7; 05-09-17 at 06:41 AM.
    05-09-17 06:30 AM
164 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD