Been feeling nostalgic recently and never owned a torch so I ordered a used 9810 in like new condition for $15!!! Only problem I sim on T-Mobile, so does anybody know how I can unlock this thing for free? A lot of the older sites I used to use aren't up any more
    04-30-17 09:14 PM
    Not for free but the cost to unlock an older device is minimal
    Xmeatizmurderx likes this.
    04-30-17 09:56 PM
    I used FreeMyBlackBerry on my AT&T 9800 way back in 2013. It took a few days for the free unlock code to be emailed to me, but it worked.

The site is still up, but I see there are some caveats related to some 9xxx models bought after a certain date. If you know yours is well before that, then it should still be an option - and free.

Joel
    04-30-17 10:32 PM
    Been feeling nostalgic recently and never owned a torch so I ordered a used 9810 in like new condition for $15!!! Only problem I sim on T-Mobile, so does anybody know how I can unlock this thing for free? A lot of the older sites I used to use aren't up any more
    PM me the IMEI and PRD. I'll see what I can do.
    Or freemyblackberry may do it for free as was suggested above.

Posted from my  Passport
    05-02-17 07:31 AM
    If the other suggestions aren't viable you could contact the OP of this thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1064899
    05-02-17 10:17 AM
    Thanks guys! Phone should be here tomorrow so I will let you know then
    05-02-17 10:38 AM
    Thanks guys! Phone should be here tomorrow so I will let you know then
    Legacy unlocks are typically about $1 on eBay. They've always worked for me.
    05-03-17 07:56 PM
    ended up getting a free unlock code by signing up for freemyblackberry and waiting 24 hours. I really wish i would've picked one of these up back in the day, I had a bold 9930 but the screen was just too small. this one is perfect for one handed use and the camera works great to boot! Plus it looks like robocop

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    05-03-17 09:04 PM