Hello,
    I am new begginer in this matters.
    I got a Classic and Pebble Steel, i downloadred T2W pro 30.0.9.1 and Hub2Watch.
    In Bluetooth appears two devices: Pebble 1B83 and Pebble-LE 1B83
    Pebble 1B83 correct pairing with BB Bluetooth, not Pebble-LE 1B83.
    I open T2W pro and recognize Pebble 1B83 apparently but when I open appstore and try to download watchfaces or Apps nothing happens, the buffering bar of "instaling" process doesnt load.

i am doing something wrong? i miss someting? it is a problem related with last version?
    please help, thanks in advance.

best regards
    Talk2Watch Pro, like many other BlackBerry 10 apps unfortunately, is not updated anymore, last update was almost a year ago. That being said, we're lucky that many Talk2Watch features still work, but some other features need workarounds.

To install watchfaces, it's a hit and miss with Talk2Watch, the best method is to use the Pebble Android app to load watchface, just remember to disconnect your Pebble from Talk2Watch when connecting to Pebble app and vice-versa.

Someone else said Facebook is not working in Talk2Watch, you'll need to use Face10 Pro to get Facebook notifications.

I'm the developer of Hub2Watch, if you have issues with it let me know, that app is still supported and was last updated around two weeks ago.

** I am not the developer of Talk2Watch **
    10-18-16 09:21 AM
    You give me a little hope.

Someone else said Facebook is not working in Talk2Watch, you'll need to use Face10 Pro to get Facebook notifications.
    Do you know/check that I need Face10 Pro or Messenger Pro to get int Talk2Watch notifications about coming messages?
    10-18-16 02:09 PM
    You give me a little hope.

Do you know/check that I need Face10 Pro or Messenger Pro to get int Talk2Watch notifications about coming messages?
    I'm sorry, can't help here as I don't use Face10 nor Talk2Watch. From what I remember, Face10 Pro was needed, there was a setting in the middle of Face10 settings page you needed to activate that was saying something like "Pebble support through Bridge from CellNinja", don't worry about the name of the setting, it works with Talk2Watch as well. Don't think Messenger works with Pebble, but maybe Nemory added support for it without telling me.
    10-18-16 04:43 PM
    Sorry to hijack this thread to promote my own app Bridge, which is a direct competitor to Talk2Watch Pro, but wanted to let you know that Bridge was updated this morning with a special attention for Talk2Watch Pro users!

Bridge is a freemium app, meaning you can use it for free for 3 days, but you need to unlock it after that trial period to continue using it, which cost 3.99$ US. From now on, any Talk2Watch Pro user will see the price chopped to 0.99$ for Bridge upgrade!

How it works is Bridge will check on startup if Talk2Watch Pro is installed, if it is, it will change the price for the upgrade from 3.99$ US to 0.99$ US. This offer only applies to Talk2Watch Pro users, it won't work with the free version of Talk2Watch.

I always had a great respect for Benjamin's work, he's the reason why I started coding actually, without Benjamin I would probably never have started to code in 2013 when we got our first Pebble back then. Unfortunately, I see that Talk2Watch might not be a priority for him anymore, or at least it looks like this is the case. Honestly, if Talk2Watch Pro is still working for you, there's no need to use Bridge instead, but if for some reasons Talk2Watch Pro fails to deliver a good experience for you, you'll have another solution that shouldn't break your budget.

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/59983189

Posted via CB10
    That's awesome Rodger. 👍

Flicked via the BlackBerry keyboard on my Nexus 5X
    10-18-16 06:15 PM
    Any news if the new pebble 2 will be supported by these apps??

Posted via CB10
    10-26-16 02:16 AM
    Any news if the new pebble 2 will be supported by these apps??

Posted via CB10
    It should already be supported by Bridge. Do not give any money to Talk2Watch. It is a dead app.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-16 10:18 AM
    Talk2Watch Pro, like many other BlackBerry 10 apps unfortunately, is not updated anymore, last update was almost a year ago. That being said, we're lucky that many Talk2Watch features still work, but some other features need workarounds.

To install watchfaces, it's a hit and miss with Talk2Watch, the best method is to use the Pebble Android app to load watchface, just remember to disconnect your Pebble from Talk2Watch when connecting to Pebble app and vice-versa.

I'm the developer of Hub2Watch, if you have issues with it let me know, that app is still supported and was last updated around two weeks ago.

** I am not the developer of Talk2Watch **
    Could you possibly take over the Talk2Watch development if you wanted to? Like have all code and rights transferred to you so that you can patch it and such?
    11-17-16 09:40 PM
    Me and Ben had a quick discussion on that topic 6 months ago, while I won't disclose what have been said, I can say that many things have changed since and I don't think I would have time to take over Talk2Watch and study how it works.

While I'm still using a Passport on a daily basis, I now focus on Android and iOS development (and Pebble watchface), I continue to support/update my BlackBerry 10 apps but I wouldn't start any new BlackBerry 10 project at the moment.

Also, starting with Pebble 2, all new Pebble devices will use Bluetooth LE instead of standard Bluetooth, meaning that all the work Ben did for Talk2Watch would have to be thrown away and rethink from the ground up. Is it worth it at this point? The return over (time) investment would not be high enough. And what if after weeks of coding and trying to get the new Pebble works with Talk2Watch I realize that BlackBerry 10 doesn't support latest Bluetooth LE standards, do you think BlackBerry would update their OS for me? Heck, BlackBerry even shut down their bug reporting tool last July and never warned any developer about it, there's no way for me to know if the previous bugs I reported are/will be fixed.

That's a really long answer to say : I'm not interested.
    11-17-16 10:33 PM
    Sorry to hear this. Looks like BlackBerry 10 is already spiralling out - lack of app ecosystem and up-to-date apps will result in more and more people abandoning their BlackBerry 10 devices, never mind sales.
    11-18-16 08:50 PM
    Heck, BlackBerry even shut down their bug reporting tool last July and never warned any developer about it, there's no way for me to know if the previous bugs I reported are/will be fixed.
    This is really sobering and enfuriating for bb10 users. This is like undermining the OS behind the scenes. Does this mean they don't want to waste developers' time since BlackBerry won't be fixing any bugs anyway?

Chen's focus on the next quarter over long term customer loyalty and branding is bad business?

Posted via CB10
    11-19-16 04:02 AM
    To their defense, they didn't said they would not fix bugs anymore (even though I doubt they will), they said they decided to shut it down and they would monitor developer discussion in forums. Yeah, right.

This is how it was "announced" to us, a developer needed to complain about it for Blackberry to tell us what they did.
    https://supportforums.blackberry.com...ht/true#M76598
    11-19-16 05:38 AM
    Me and Ben had a quick discussion on that topic 6 months ago, while I won't disclose what have been said, I can say that many things have changed since and I don't think I would have time to take over Talk2Watch and study how it works.

While I'm still using a Passport on a daily basis, I now focus on Android and iOS development (and Pebble watchface), I continue to support/update my BlackBerry 10 apps but I wouldn't start any new BlackBerry 10 project at the moment.

Also, starting with Pebble 2, all new Pebble devices will use Bluetooth LE instead of standard Bluetooth, meaning that all the work Ben did for Talk2Watch would have to be thrown away and rethink from the ground up. Is it worth it at this point? The return over (time) investment would not be high enough. And what if after weeks of coding and trying to get the new Pebble works with Talk2Watch I realize that BlackBerry 10 doesn't support latest Bluetooth LE standards, do you think BlackBerry would update their OS for me? Heck, BlackBerry even shut down their bug reporting tool last July and never warned any developer about it, there's no way for me to know if the previous bugs I reported are/will be fixed.

Well, Pebble isn't going to bring out the Time 2 or any future products, so at least it's no longer a moving target. If we forego Pebble 2 BTLE support (leave that up to Bridge) we could gradually improve Talk2Watch's support for Pebble 4.3 features. Ben willing, I would love to make this a collaborative open source project. With BB10 and Pebble both on life support, I hope he wouldn't see this as a loss of potential revenue.
    12-07-16 05:45 PM
    Well, Pebble isn't going to bring out the Time 2 or any future products, so at least it's no longer a moving target. If we forego Pebble 2 BTLE support (leave that up to Bridge) we could gradually improve Talk2Watch's support for Pebble 4.3 features. Ben willing, I would love to make this a collaborative open source project. With BB10 and Pebble both on life support, I hope he wouldn't see this as a loss of potential revenue.
    Yep. Pebble as we have known it is no more.

http://gizmodo.com/pebble-is-dead-an...ewe-1789775408

Flicked via the BlackBerry keyboard on my Nexus 5X
    12-07-16 08:10 PM
    Well to BlackBerry Priv and Android Watch I go

Posted via CB10
    12-08-16 02:14 PM

So as a new BlackBerry Passport SE user, is there any smartwatch worth buying that plays nice with BB10? I was reading your post about the Vector watch, do you still support it and work with them to get BB10 functions?
    12-09-16 01:27 PM
    So as a new BlackBerry Passport SE user, is there any smartwatch worth buying that plays nice with BB10? I was reading your post about the Vector watch, do you still support it and work with them to get BB10 functions?
    I'm still happy with the way the Pebble Time works with my BB Classic via Talk2Watch Pro. Bridge was a little finicky for me, but I suspect that's the Classic's lower memory causing it to close one of the apps in the chain required to notify through Android, so you'd probably be fine on the Passport.

I suspect Android and iOS users will flock to competing smartwatches, so you might see some good deals on eBay soon.
    12-13-16 01:52 AM
    Bridge was much better for me than T2W on a Passport. Much more functionality. More stable.

Posted via CB10
    12-14-16 09:33 PM
    I'm still happy with the way the Pebble Time works with my BB Classic via Talk2Watch Pro. Bridge was a little finicky for me, but I suspect that's the Classic's lower memory causing it to close one of the apps in the chain required to notify through Android, so you'd probably be fine on the Passport.

I suspect Android and iOS users will flock to competing smartwatches, so you might see some good deals on eBay soon.
    Is there a difference between Pebble Time and Pebble Time Steel?

Via the BEST Actual BlackBerry phone, AKA Passport SE
    12-22-16 06:17 PM
    Is there a difference between Pebble Time and Pebble Time Steel?

Only aesthetically.
    12-22-16 07:04 PM
    Battery life is better with time steel.
    12-23-16 12:59 AM
    Sorry to hear this. Looks like BlackBerry 10 is already spiralling out - lack of app ecosystem and up-to-date apps will result in more and more people abandoning their BlackBerry 10 devices, never mind sales.
    That's lying John Chen for you. Says one, thing then does another.

I'm holding out for that new Microsoft Surface Phone whenever it comes out.

TMO  PP SE,SQW100-4/10.3.3.1435
    12-23-16 01:21 AM
    Yep. My bad.
    12-23-16 01:32 AM
    Awesome. Thank you

12-23-16 07:22 AM
    With the latest beta version, I can not log in to my pebble account

Posted via CB10
    This is an awesome app, but the weather just stopped working, anyone got any ideas? It is Talk2watch pro. And it does not work on any of my pebble watches
    04-20-17 09:12 PM
    Talk2watch is no longer maintained and the developer is not answering emails anymore. This aside for me it works very well but I do not use weather on the watch.
    What problems do you have exactly when you say that it does not work? You can not connect a watch? You know that you have to use the android pebble app for the initial setup of the watch, right?
    04-20-17 11:09 PM
2,357 ... 9192939495