I haven't had Internet service or BBM on my Z10 since Monday evening - it was down Tuesday morning at 8 am when I first checked and has been down ever since.

I called Virgin Mobile and they said that they had smartphone data problems yesterday and BlackBerry data problems persisting today. They say the problem is with RIM but I don't know anybody else on other carriers who is having a problem.

How about you guys? Any Virgin Mobile users out there experiencing problems with BBM or Internet? I get an "APN" error when toggling my data connection on/off.
    02-12-14 02:40 PM
    OK, the problem was unrelated to but masked by February 11th's data outage. Virgin messed up my account and deleted my BlackBerry data plan. I couldn't get back on the network even when the outage was resolved.

They switched me to a similar plan with the same amount of data, but more minutes (500 versus 200) and a slightly higher cost. I'm a little annoyed by the whole experience and would have liked to have been credited with something for the phone calls and online chats that I made while investigating the problem, but I feel cheap asking so I didn't bother. My problem, I guess.
    02-12-14 04:28 PM