I've had a number of our users with BB7 devices on Rogers tell me their data isn't working this morning. Tried
    browsing and get the message "unable to connect to the selected Mobile Data Service, please try again later".

My BB 10 device is working fine. Anyone else?
    03-04-14 08:50 AM
    I've had a number of our users with BB7 devices on Rogers tell me their data isn't working this morning. Tried
    browsing and get the message "unable to connect to the selected Mobile Data Service, please try again later".

My BB 10 device is working fine. Anyone else?
    I posted in the general forum too. My company's BB OS7 phones are not working either and we are with Bell. This must be a Blackberry service outage.
    03-04-14 09:01 AM
    I just got off the phone with Rogers Business tech support, there is an official outage affecting pre-BB 10 devices in Ontario and Quebec (at least). They said it was on BlackBerry's side and they're working on it but no ETA available.
    03-04-14 09:06 AM
    I just got off the phone with Rogers Business tech support, there is an official outage affecting pre-BB 10 devices in Ontario and Quebec (at least). They said it was on BlackBerry's side and they're working on it but no ETA available.
    Not again.
    03-04-14 09:11 AM
    03-04-14 09:38 AM
    Was talking to my women she has a a OS7 device I have a z10 both on rogers and had issues most of the morning as well. Seemed to be fixed now, at least I get messages from her.

Posted with the sweet Zeeee10
    03-04-14 09:43 AM
    I'm getting some reports from users that it's working for them again.
    03-04-14 10:01 AM
    It's funny how they show a Q10 device and the article states that the BB10 devices are having no issues...
    03-04-14 10:11 AM
    yes it's down!!

According to the website Canadianoutages.com, where smartphone users can report problems, the issues began around 9 a.m. ET. today. The outage appears not to be affecting users of BlackBerry 10.

The problem appears to be affecting customers of different carriers in several provinces, including Ontario, Quebec, Manitoba, B.C. and Nova Scotia
    [QUOTE]As of 11 a.m., BlackBerry had not responded to email and phone requests for more information[/QUOTE]

Get it together BlackBerry ... you CANNOT afford to waste time resolving this ... at LEAST RESPOND to the inquiries about the news ... stating it's being investigated with your carrier partners MEANS that you're not ignorant to the problem. ALL the MWC announcements and new deals goes to WASTE! if you don't at least communicate this SOON!!

Get THINGS DONE!
    - PS: maybe if you didn't fire so many network ops reps you'd have resolved this by now!!

Arrgh common BlackBerry all the recent stock climbs will get killed and you're back to square one!
    03-04-14 10:35 AM
    I was copied on an email chain at work, stating BlackBerry was aware of the issue and the ETA for resolution was 6 hours ( that was at 9:00 am)

Posted via CB10
    03-04-14 10:39 AM
    my work in Alberta states teh same, escalated to Blackberry to fix, ETA unknown
    03-04-14 10:42 AM
    Looks like China was trying to hack into BBRY's secure network.
    03-04-14 03:02 PM
    Has it gone down again today? I have the same group of users not able to use data this morning.
    03-05-14 10:13 AM
    It's continued to be an issue on TELUS as well today. In particular my 8350i (iDEN - Go ancients!) have not synced at all since 8AM yesterday where as all my HSPA users did, however there's a handful that have dropped off since.

I've been slowly checking in with them and some are able to have a short term fix by rebooting and/or turning the radio off - It's not connecting to the NOC so if you look in the top right hand corner you're getting your reception bars and voice connectivity, but no data connectivity.

I'm surprised this isn't more prominently discussed considering it's continued to be an issue / ongoing... They had reported back that it was "fixed" yesterday then a few hours later it happened again.
    03-05-14 10:44 AM
    I've just been advised that any issues are now resolved. If users are having issues to power cycle their devices to re-establish network connectivity. There's only a few now on the BES that haven't reported in recently and they aren't picking up, so this looks like it's finally passed-hopefully :P
    03-05-14 01:55 PM
    Now, back to work!!!

Lol.

Posted via CB10
    03-11-14 01:46 AM