Hopefully (or not) it's just me. I haven't received any emails since yesterday. Internet works.

I use the BB email client to access my Gmail. Gmail itself works fine.

Anybody else having an issue?
    12-01-11 08:59 AM
    My msn email hasn't come through since yesterday. My hotmail email has been spotty. I'm on Sprint. Battery pull made no difference.
    12-01-11 12:01 PM
    Hello,

I suddenly stopped receiving mail on Dec 1 too. I have my BlackBerry Bold 9900 on Rogers configured to check 3 email accounts. Two haven't received anything since late Nov 30, the third (a GMail domain account) has received two of about 4 messages since then.

Browsing etc. works fine.

Should I call Rogers? I've only had the BB9900 for a week or so, had a 9800 from May to Sept. before. It started doing the same thing at one point. Very annoying.
    12-03-11 05:26 PM
    Hello,

Just as a follow-up: I called Rogers and they re-sent service books. This got the mail flowing again. The technician and I determined that on BBOS7 devices, one can request this directly without calling Rogers or logging in to a site by going to:

Setup -> Email Accounts (where it checks for updates, which worked for one of my mail accounts) BBicon-> Service Books -> Send Service Books.

In BBOS6 and earlier, this was done through a website with another account, apparently.

While things were down, I fiddled with LogicMail, which works the way I want BB email to work: Just as a simple IMAP client. Imagine seeing all of your mail folders! Of course it isn't integrated with BB Bridge and is a bit rough around the edges compared to Palm or Apple's email program. Still, it would work even during a BIS outage.

Sheesh.

Anyway, it's working now.
    12-05-11 04:31 PM
    Yes same last night. No emails on my phone. Desktop works fine so its not my email server
    12-01-16 11:48 AM
    mine is the same on Priv
    12-01-16 11:49 AM
    Found for me it was my port changed on my incoming server. Deleted and reinstalled my email account all working now
    12-01-16 12:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD