Looks like BBM is down for Asia Pasific
    Well, it's 12:22 AM now and the last time I received BBM is 9:39 PM

I hope BlackBerry can fix this soon

Cheers,
    Wil.I.Am S
    05-12-13 12:23 PM
    Same i'm using 3
    05-12-13 12:28 PM
    Checked with Telkomsel, there is a problem with BBM server. On Z10 here.

Posted via CrackBerry 10
    05-12-13 12:56 PM
    Already back to normal again. Please check again, using Indosat and speedy here.

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 12:58 PM
    The issue was in Asia and the Pacific.
    Apparently due to maintenance. There are lots of threads already and people are reporting that all is back up and running.
    Have a look at this thread
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=805796

Posted via CB10 from my Z10
    05-12-13 02:28 PM
    today is 6 38 AM and I can see the recent updates but seem the BIS is still not working. When I tried to send BBM messages its still red cross
    05-12-13 06:40 PM
    If you are currently in Indonesia, everyday is an outages, i never can use my BlackBerry practically every where without depending on wifi connections, on EDGE and GPRS always delay in message sending, and it can't even works when i want to use the browser... this is supposed to be a smartphone, isn't it? and now i think every BlackBerry is an idiotphone.

Thanks for the network operators in our country that locked the data speed on all BlackBerry devices so we (users of BlackBerry) looks like an ***** compare to those who uses iPhone, Samsung, HTC, and every other smartphones on the market out there. (because other brands uses normal data package service that allow them to enjoy the highest speed on data connections)

I know that the BIS service is cheap here but come on we pay a lot for a "smartphone" and we get an "***** network's data speed", really i can't imagine why i can use my BlackBerry on a free wifi that only has the speed of 0.01 Mbps, but when i turn off the wifi connection, and use mobile network, i can't do anything, no email or bbm works (on GPRS and EDGE).

i'm using curve 8900 here and 9930, i always turn off the 3G on my 9930 because it consumes a lot of battery, only can use it for 4 hours top, so i need almost 3 batteries for one day

everyone is throwing away their BlackBerry now in my country, as you can see all also in your recent updates (if you're an Indonesian) sadly, just because all the networks operator in here are not delivering a "DECENT" data connections for BlackBerry devices, RIM (now BlackBerry) will lost their market here.....
    05-20-13 09:10 PM
    Posisi nya dimana bos? Pake operator apa? Udah coba update O.S?

Posted via CB10
    05-20-13 09:13 PM
    Posisi nya dimana bos? Pake operator apa? Udah coba update O.S?

Posted via CB10
    i'm sorry please try to reply post in english, because i think a lot of us here is not an Indonesian after all, you named it all i know it all, i do it all already, no CFP commands, nuke, wipe nor hybrids OS, can get you out of this mess, this is an operator related problems, and sadly a big company such RIM (BlackBerry), they said they worked together with carriers but they did not know exactly what is happening out there, where in the real life situation (every day usage) their so called smartphones is useless especially in Indonesia... did they even know that every data connections coming from BlackBerry is blocked to a limited speed so it can only can be use to mainly email and bbm conversations??? (as i said this is only happens to BIS consumers, as for BB10 they uses different data package and does not seems to experience this kind of problems)
    Last edited by serendipity_id; 05-27-13 at 12:27 PM.
    05-20-13 09:42 PM