Good morning we have had several of our users report issues sending and receiving emails in the Washington DC area. These user are on Several different carriers and on both legacy Blackberries and Blackberry 10. Anyone else having issues?

09-17-14 08:55 AM
    Well if it were legacy only I would tend to blame BlackBerry, but since you say BlackBerry 10 also, I would like to ascertain that this is an isp fault, or a mail provide fault.

BlackBerry 10 functions exactly like android and Ios in regards to emails, so if you are experiencing issues in mass scale on bb10 devices, you should be having the same issues on android and Ios hence not a BlackBerry fault.

On the other hand, if you are referring to BES run account with exclusive bb10 and legacy BlackBerry devices running and you are facing issues then it maybe a BlackBerry problem, but I highly doubt that there are "mass n in order to qualify as outage" usage of exclusive BlackBerry device and BES companies in washington.

Please give more details so we can assess better and help if possible.

The most unimportant things you never need to know. Pin:C002F4C05
    09-17-14 09:12 AM
    Good morning we have had several of our users report issues sending and receiving emails in the Washington DC area. These user are on Several different carriers and on both legacy Blackberries and Blackberry 10. Anyone else having issues?

no issues on BBM on any platform or on email on BB10 Q10 on AT&T in DC.
    09-17-14 09:12 AM
    Well if it were legacy only I would tend to blame BlackBerry, but since you say BlackBerry 10 also, I would like to ascertain that this is an isp fault, or a mail provide fault.

BlackBerry 10 functions exactly like android and Ios in regards to emails, so if you are experiencing issues in mass scale on bb10 devices, you should be having the same issues on android and Ios hence not a BlackBerry fault.

On the other hand, if you are referring to BES run account with exclusive bb10 and legacy BlackBerry devices running and you are facing issues then it maybe a BlackBerry problem, but I highly doubt that there are "mass n in order to qualify as outage" usage of exclusive BlackBerry device and BES companies in washington.

Please give more details so we can assess better and help if possible.

The most unimportant things you never need to know. Pin:C002F4C05

We only use BES to support our Blackberry users, we have our legacy users on one server and BES10 on another. As far as Android and IOS they are supported on a totally different server.
    09-17-14 09:30 AM
    no issues on BBM on any platform or on email on BB10 Q10 on AT&T in DC.
    Good to know, you still use the Q10. Thought it was still gathering dust. Lol
    moody and LP_Rigg like this.
    09-17-14 09:30 AM
    Good to know, you still use the Q10. Thought it was still gathering dust. Lol
    It's my back up device. I rotate the SIM in and out of my back ups. I always did love the Q10; the Z10 was not a good fit for me.

I do still use it, yes. I did just upgrade the OS. I still update my Built for BlackBerry apps. And I still look for my banking apps in BBW.

But to answer the OP, I've been receiving BBMs on it and email hasn't had a single delay all day.
    09-17-14 10:03 AM