I manually selected Mobile Network to off trying to turn off the WiFi and it will not connect now. It says it is connected however in the corner it just says "3g" where it used to say "3G" and will not let me recieve or send any messages or calls. Can anyone help me?
    05-08-10 12:50 PM
    I manually selected Mobile Network to off trying to turn off the WiFi and it will not connect now. It says it is connected however in the corner it just says "3g" where it used to say "3G" and will not let me recieve or send any messages or calls. Can anyone help me?
    Remove the battery from the phone while it is on. Wait for a minute and reinstall the battery. It will take the phone about 3-4 minutes to reset. You should be good to go after it reboots.
    05-08-10 01:41 PM
    Remove the battery from the phone while it is on. Wait for a minute and reinstall the battery. It will take the phone about 3-4 minutes to reset. You should be good to go after it reboots.
    so i have the same problem but I have an iPhone and idk if u can take apart an iPhone? How do I do this
    05-03-14 08:13 PM
    so i have the same problem but I have an iPhone and idk if u can take apart an iPhone? How do I do this
    You can take an iPhone apart but it won't do you any good cause you just can't do a normal battery pull.

Posted via CB10
    05-05-14 03:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD