My bbm and internet been down for 3 hours now. It is currently 140 am and just called telus they told me another outage like the one that occured few weeks ago has occured again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by blackmarket; 11-10-11 at 04:44 AM.
    11-10-11 04:41 AM
    Yet another lie from a phone rep who knows nothing. There is no evidence of widespread outage. The reports I have seen suggest unrelated/isolated problems at cellular network and internet level which are now being called incorrectly as "RIM outage"
    11-10-11 08:43 AM
    It is a telus thing, mine is out too.
    11-10-11 10:45 AM
    Official word from Telus...

There is a Blackberry server issue since this morning Blackberry is investigating the error .No eta for resolutions. I than asked for a credit and they replied The issue is not with TELUS. It’s a Blackberry server issue.

VIA Twitter @TELUSsupport

So YES it's a RIM ISSUE, again!!!

Update: 7:50am seems to be back up now!
    11-10-11 10:50 AM
    Sad that carriers have to lie to try and shirk responsibility.

Edit* Telus is 50/50 here in Toronto.
    Last edited by Houshinto; 11-10-11 at 10:57 AM.
    11-10-11 10:52 AM
    Yet another lie from a phone rep who knows nothing. There is no evidence of widespread outage. The reports I have seen suggest unrelated/isolated problems at cellular network and internet level which are now being called incorrectly as "RIM outage"
    Reports from where? Cause you where wrong...
    11-10-11 10:54 AM
    Well my bbm is working fine this morning
    11-10-11 01:13 PM
    I'm in Toronto on Telus and my Blackberry is fine but i have a few friends on Telus and their data service is down.
    11-10-11 01:26 PM
    I'm in Toronto on Telus and my Blackberry is fine but i have a few friends on Telus and their data service is down.

Same here, also in Toronto, no outage.
    Edit: DAMN! I HATE IT WHEN TELUS LIES!!! Windmobile wouldn't do that, hasn't done that.

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9700 using Tapatalk @ wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-11 01:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD