Hello all,

I am unable to connect to the BBCS through Exchange Online, getting the message:

The BlackBerry Business Cloud Services or Microsoft Office 365 encountered an unexpected error. Please contact RIM Technical support.

Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks.
    10-15-12 02:49 PM
    Yes, I am experiencing the same problem. Apparently the problem started around 2:30 a.m. CEST (0:30 UTC) yesterday (Sunday).

This is very annoying - do you have any solution yet?
    Last edited by MKDS; 10-15-12 at 05:04 PM.
    10-15-12 04:48 PM
    I was able to log in a few minutes ago and it seems that the service is back up and running.
    10-15-12 08:00 PM
    Oh, I am able to log in via office365 and always was. I do get the e-mails via outlook web-app and on my Mac as well.

My Bold 9900, however, won't send or receive any e-mails through that account since some time on the weekend. Another account (GMail) set up via BIS is still working properly.
    At 5:28 a.m. local time (UTC+2) I got some mails I had already received on my Mac yesterday. This morning - service interruption again.

This is really starting to annoy me. I did not change anything in my configuration, I rebooted, resend the servicebooks, tried to reactivate via Enterprise Activation (couldn't connect) and still it just won't work.

Edit: It started working just now. Let's see for how long.
    Last edited by MKDS; 10-16-12 at 10:07 AM.
    10-16-12 09:50 AM
    I, along with two separate users (one of which is on another office 365 domain), also had problems sending and receiving email from our BlackBerrys during the weekend around the same time frame that you experienced the problem as well. Prior to that incident, I was getting duplicate copies of emails sent appearing in my bb inbox. I have a support ticket with RIM open on this one as it has also affected more than just myself. I know it doesn't help much but it does confirm that you are not the only one that experienced this problem over the weekend. Also, it seems that the BBCS portal has been having some issues in terms of being able to log in. Sometimes it works, sometimes it hangs, and sometimes it returns an error.
    10-16-12 09:04 PM