09-26-12 06:14 AM
60 123
tools
    I'm having issues with the data. Can't use bbm nor nothing, not even on wifi. Called my carrier, they reset the bes server account and still having the issue. They advised they will escalate the issue to RIM. I'm worried.
    09-24-12 09:19 PM
    I'm having issues with the data. Can't use bbm nor nothing, not even on wifi. Called my carrier, they reset the bes server account and still having the issue. They advised they will escalate the issue to RIM. I'm worried.
    Hmm, have you tried re-registering under the host routing table or deleted "blackberry internet service 2" and then, re-registered again? I get that issue occasionally and it downs me, but I managed to get it working again.
    09-24-12 09:45 PM
    am in brooklyn. have no problem.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    09-24-12 10:16 PM
    I find it so bizarre (read: suspicious) that both of RIM's outages this year seem to coincide with some major Apple announcement.
    09-25-12 05:48 AM
    I find it so bizarre (read: suspicious) that both of RIM's outages this year seem to coincide with some major Apple announcement.
    Yes.

It's a giant Apple conspiracy. They sent rogue mice into the RIM NOC to sabotage them.

These conspiracy theories are getting out of control.

Sent from mah brainzzzzz via Galaxy S III and Tapatalk 2
    09-25-12 08:12 AM
    Yes.

It's a giant Apple conspiracy. They sent rogue mice into the RIM NOC to sabotage them.

These conspiracy theories are getting out of control.

Apple doesn't have to be directly involved. It could be as simple as a disgruntled worker who wants to fuel the fire on Wall St, which is already pro-Apple and anti-RIM. Don't be so short-sighted in your interpretations.
    09-25-12 08:35 AM
    Apple doesn't have to be directly involved. It could be as simple as a disgruntled worker who wants to fuel the fire on Wall St, which is already pro-Apple and anti-RIM. Don't be so short-sighted in your interpretations.
    ... Riiiiiiight. Because the conspiracy theory isn't silly enough on its face.

09-25-12 08:39 AM
    I don't think anybody has factored in bad hard disks, or bad SSD's. Or a possible DOS attack yet. Just curious myself.
    09-25-12 04:19 PM
    ISWYDT....
    09-25-12 09:31 PM
    How do you envisioning this actually working out?
    09-26-12 06:14 AM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD