08-30-15 01:35 PM
31 12
tools
    Er, I might be wrong but isn't the rumoured "Prague" a low end android device that BlackBerry is testing?

I think you mean the "Venice" is the Z50

Posted via BlackBerry Q5 on 10.3.1.2576
    Oh no, I meant the Prague, but I was also being a smartass.

Actually it seems they/Chen have ditched the Z and Q names since the Classic was the rumored Q20 but BlackBerry never called it that.

Posted via CB10
    06-21-15 05:14 PM
    Where do people come up with theses names Z40, Z20, Q30, Q20. First no BlackBerry has ever been called these other than in people's heads.

Fuking does my head in when people refer to your device as a Z20, Q20 etc etc. It makes me look at them as being 'A' full of shT 'B' open to believe bullsht is truthful and 'C' easily influenced by stupid. I can go on but there's really no point while theres stupid in the world there'll be people.

It'll get its Fkig name when it's released.

Posted via CB10
    08-13-15 09:25 PM
    Where do people come up with theses names Z40, Z20, Q30, Q20. First no BlackBerry has ever been called these other than in people's heads.

Fuking does my head in when people refer to your device as a Z20, Q20 etc etc. It makes me look at them as being 'A' full of shT 'B' open to believe bullsht is truthful and 'C' easily influenced by stupid. I can go on but there's really no point while theres stupid in the world there'll be people.

Posted via CB10
    Woops, calm down dude

Posted via bb :P
    08-16-15 05:48 AM

Posted via CB10
    Ironic, so saying Q20 is stupid but cussing up a storm over it and taking the time to foil the swear filter is clever?

You've got to call them something. I think "Venice" is dumb, particularly since a Venice already exists (I think it was LG and it might have even been a slider) but Venice is easier to type than "the unreleased BlackBerry slider that may or may not run Android".

Posted via CB10
    08-16-15 04:22 PM
    Ironic, so saying Q20 is stupid but cussing up a storm over it and taking the time to foil the swear filter is clever?

You've got to call them something. I think "Venice" is dumb, particularly since a Venice already exists (I think it was LG and it might have even been a slider) but Venice is easier to type than "the unreleased BlackBerry slider that may or may not run Android".

Posted via CB10
    I'm starting to think any new high end BlackBerry is going to be just another Harvey the invisible rabbit of the phone world

Posted via CB10
    08-30-15 01:08 PM
    Why resurrect the thread why resurrect the pain
    08-30-15 01:35 PM
31 12