You released the rumor back in November and every day other sources are releasing that rumor like it was just released information. They even reference Crackberry as a source and use the photo from your website. Since you are the main source, what is the latest information on the Vienna?
    03-30-16 03:09 PM
    You released the rumor back in November and every day other sources are releasing that rumor like it was just released information. They even reference Crackberry as a source and use the photo from your website. Since you are the main source, what is the latest information on the Vienna?
    I don't think you will see any new announcements until after the corporate numbers which are due out on Friday, Mr Chen said he was committed to OS10 and will support it, but that does not mean any new devices. At this point in time, it's a waiting game, so hang in there.
    I don't think you will see any new announcements until after the corporate numbers which are due out on Friday, Mr Chen said he was committed to OS10 and will support it, but that does not mean any new devices. At this point in time, it's a waiting game, so hang in there.
    03-30-16 03:28 PM
    Chen said

"He also outlined plans to release a second, cheaper, BlackBerry handset powered by Android that might retail for $350. He described it as being in the mould of 2013s Z30, which would indicate a fully touchscreen device with no physical keyboard."

Posted via CB10
    04-03-16 10:11 AM
    Well, the "Vienna" now rumoured to be called the "Rome" is due out at the end of the year around October.

At the moment, that's all we know.

A Berry A Day Keeps The Apple Away
    04-05-16 03:18 PM
    Well, the "Vienna" now rumoured to be called the "Rome" is due out at the end of the year around October.

At the moment, that's all we know.

The Hamburg is coming out before the Rome so in a few months we should have all the details for both devices.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-16 02:05 AM
    I'll give you three guesses...
    04-07-16 05:31 PM
    I want something official about this too!
    DrBoomBotz likes this.
    04-07-16 06:41 PM
    I want something official about this too!
    Both devices ("Rome" & "Hamburg") will feature a touch screen :P

04-08-16 12:27 AM
    I know there is two mid range phones coming out
    04-09-16 05:36 PM
    Both devices ("Rome" & "Hamburg") will feature a touch screen :P

More importantly, both devices will feature a screen!

Posted via my Black Passport
    lala042883 and KonnaDeBuhr like this.
    04-10-16 11:08 AM
    BlackBerry wants to keep them under wraps because it will effect priv sales. Why would anyone pay $650 for a priv if they know a cheaper BlackBerry is coming out in (number) of months.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-16 08:26 AM
    Is it gonna be colorful or black-white?

Posted via CB10
    05-17-16 01:30 AM