I am still on the Storm 1 and I am at my wits end. Aside from the fact that it is cluncky, slow, and depressing as far as a smartphone goes, I am afraid to get any of the current devices for fear that a much better one will come out. I need the big screen of the Storm series phones, I am hooked and now permanently spoiled! Does anyone have any info on the Storm 3? Specs? ETA?
    ANYTHING?! I am dying here....
    04-26-10 12:26 PM
    No... but I also feel your pain. I am waiting till the fall to buy a new phone. I am giving BB a chance to throw me something new and promising but if they do not, then I will know what my options are by then. I'm thinking in November I will have a good understanding of what will be out/coming out.

As of now... the HTC incredible is a phone I could certainly live with, but I want to know what else will be out (new droids/BB's/iphones/palm/etc). My biggest constant variable is that I will not leave VZW.

BUT I want to stay with BB... they just are not keeping up with my personal wants. The incremental changes are depressing when you see others advance by leaps and bounds...
    04-26-10 12:31 PM
    Still happy with my Storm 1, but definitely going to be upgrading to the Storm 3 - if the phone is anything like the info leak we saw in regards to size, speed, resolution and OS based on a prototype, it's a phone that will probably sit on my hip happily for 2-3 years with no issues at all.

Not upgrading until next January, so I imagine it'll have been out at least 2-3 months at that point
    04-26-10 12:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD