It has been a long time since there has been a legit leaked image of an upcoming device.

I get that they don't want to do anything to detract from the Z30. On the other hand, surely they have some things in the works which
    wouldn't be tapping into the same users. For example, the next Q device - especially if it's a slider. Or, whatever they plan to offer
    as a replacement for the PlayBook. ... Whether it turns out to be a tablet, or some sort of interesting hybrid device, which is what I'm
    hoping for.

Surely *someone* has some interesting shots that can be provided in such a way that they are not breaking any nondisclosure agreements.
    11-13-13 12:26 PM
    Obviously with all the flux that the company has been facing lately, what if anything is being planned is being kept a VERY closely guarded secret, AND is probably be evaluated and reevaluated, etc. STAY TUNED to crackberry.com. We will get you the info we get when we get it when we can.
    11-13-13 01:00 PM
    Obviously with all the flux that the company has been facing lately, what if anything is being planned is being kept a VERY closely guarded secret, AND is probably be evaluated and reevaluated, etc. STAY TUNED to crackberry.com. We will get you the info we get when we get it when we can.
    Or, there is nothing. Mystery solved.

God I'm good.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 02:40 PM
    Maybe as part of the headcount reductions they have luckily managed to get rid of the BB people that were stupid enough to leak pictures so early and now we will have to wait until they reach carriers for testing before we start to see picture leaks.
    11-14-13 04:20 AM
    Well, it appeared that we might have had a slight leak here:

BlackBerry Virtual Expert app believes a BlackBerry 10 slider device exists [updated] | CrackBerry.com

but further digging indicated that the slider reference could have just been to BB's crappy old Torch
    phones. (Apologies to the handful of people who liked the Torch.)

I hope that's not the case though. ... Really hoping a BB slider is in the works for some time in 2014.
    11-14-13 08:40 AM