im new to this forum, and sord of a noob asking this but...
    what is a good BB to get that is out or coming out soon for att, im seeing all these names onyx and phones, but i want a very good phone with a full keyboard since ive been on iphones since they first came out...
    all my friends have curves which are pretty good but what about the bold ? which is better and what is coming out soon that can beat them ?
    08-16-09 11:46 PM
    im new to this forum, and sord of a noob asking this but...
    what is a good BB to get that is out or coming out soon for att, im seeing all these names onyx and phones, but i want a very good phone with a full keyboard since ive been on iphones since they first came out...
    all my friends have curves which are pretty good but what about the bold ? which is better and what is coming out soon that can beat them ?
    If you want something now, go with the bold. Definitley the best blackberry on the market, anywhere. If you can wait a few months, go with the onyx. It is the succeser to the bold. But seriously, the you can't get much better then the bold. You'll save a ton of cash if you go bold now. Onyx might have a heavy price tag when it launches.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-09 11:54 PM
    If you want something now, go with the bold. Definitley the best blackberry on the market, anywhere. If you can wait a few months, go with the onyx. It is the succeser to the bold. But seriously, the you can't get much better then the bold. You'll save a ton of cash if you go bold now. Onyx might have a heavy price tag when it launches.

how would you compare the curve 8900 to the cureent bold 9000 ?

i saw the bold, but it looks bulky and im not a fan of the leather.
    i also researched that the battery on the curve is better
    08-17-09 10:52 PM
    I would get the 8900 curve, IMO its the best Blackberry out that AT&T offers. The Bold is too problematic, the Curve 8900 is the best Blackberry out right now until the Onyx comes out (Late October - early November)
    08-17-09 10:54 PM
    I would get the 8900 curve, IMO its the best Blackberry out that AT&T offers. The Bold is too problematic, the Curve 8900 is the best Blackberry out right now until the Onyx comes out (Late October - early November)
    Doesn't the 8900 have more memory for apps then the Bold does? Can't remember the exact numbers and a search turns up a million different answers, none probably right...
    08-18-09 01:52 AM
    how would you compare the curve 8900 to the cureent bold 9000 ?

i saw the bold, but it looks bulky and im not a fan of the leather.
    i also researched that the battery on the curve is better
    It really depends on your preference. I love the bold cause I have huge bass playin hands... The 8900 is nice, better camera, more memory (not much) but it is much smaller, and has no 3g. They both have wifi, so that's def a + either way, you can't lose

08-18-09 01:55 AM
    what about the bb 9300 (gemini) im hearing about ? anyone know when that is going to be released ? it looks like the curve keyboard which is separated and i would prefer that phone over any of them cause the 3G service in my area is great, why not use it ?
    08-18-09 03:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD