My trusty Tour 9630 is the best cell phone I've ever owned. She's been dropped and dipped, sanded, and oiled, and still keeps right on working! I wish I'd placed her in one of those Otterbox cases, no telling how long she'd have lasted. But now all the abuse and hard use has caught up with her, keys are sticking, battery draining faster, screen badly scratched up, random freezes etc.

All RIM bashing aside... If they don't hurry and release some new phones people like me will be forced to look at non-RIM devices out of pure necessity! I'm gonna hang on to my trusty 9630 as long as I can, but she's gonna "crap out" soon. I can feel it. I just hope RIM has something
    new and nice in the stores to replace her with before its too late!

"Hey RIM... HURRY UP ALREADY!"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-11 07:39 PM
    Referring to your phone as if it had a gender once is fine, but this is too much.
    07-28-11 07:53 PM
    Referring to your phone as if it had a gender once is fine, but this is too much.
    OK, maybe I did go too far w/the she & she's... But, I spend more time "on" this phone than my girlfriend!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-11 08:17 PM
    2 years, at least.
    07-28-11 08:18 PM
    Estimated Time of Arrival. LOL had to say that since I am a retired CSI guy. Wish I knew.
    07-29-11 12:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD