I really like the form of the 9900. It's almost perfect. The wider keyboard is lovely. I just wish it had autofocus on the camera. I would have paid full price if it had autofocus. So, my question is...Is BlackBerry developing the next 9900? Any best guesses on the roll out of new products?
    04-19-12 11:32 PM
    A quarter of the threads on CrackBerry are speculation on what the next BB will be. Your guess is as good as any.
    Last edited by BergerKing; 04-20-12 at 01:04 AM.
    04-19-12 11:37 PM
    The first BB10 device is rumoured to be a all touchscreen device. You may be witnessing the end of the keyboard'd flagship Blackberry.
    04-19-12 11:58 PM
    According to BB10 time line, there's supposed to be a BlackBerry BB10 with a keypad released after the all touch screen sometime in early 2013....... Whatever that means, dates are not one of RIM's strong points
    jafobabe likes this.
    04-20-12 12:29 AM
    RIM doesn't like to go all out. So I assume the next Bold will be more of the same, which is great because I love it. Or, it might not have dedicated call buttons, who knows. Either way, the keyboard is amazing and thank you sir may I have another.

Just vastly improve the battery life, give it dual cameras, and release it soon!
    05-19-12 02:13 AM
    Touch is the need of the hour. It's difficult to imagine a phone without touch. And BB 10 will have to match the likes of Android and iPhone.
    06-08-12 07:33 AM
    A full touch screen bb10......but many including me are patiently awaiting the keyboard bb10...bring it on !
    06-08-12 08:04 AM
    Numerically, the P9981 would be the highest numbered BlackBerry right now
    06-08-12 10:21 PM
    The first BB10 device is rumoured to be a all touchscreen device. You may be witnessing the end of the keyboard'd flagship Blackberry.
    In an interview I read with Thorsten Heins, he said that he'd be rolling out the touch and qwerty within the same week
    07-19-12 10:42 PM
    I doubt that, with all due respects. I happened to see a video in Youtube, confirming the release of both Touchscreen and Physical QWERTY models some what at the same time. Probably a difference of a week or two between the two releases. Video featured the Current CEO of RIM.
    07-29-12 01:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD